The Student Room Group

Apprenticeship Interview?

I went for a college interview last Thursday in regards to a teaching assistant apprenticeship. It was like a screening process before being considered for an actual interview with the school. The recruiter told me my interview was successful and she’ll pass my application onto the school and she’ll get back to me in regards to whether I have been shortlisted for an interview or not. She told me she’d get back to me by the middle/end of this week. I emailed her yesterday as I’m getting quite nervous because she has had no contact at all despite telling me she’d keep me in the loop. I still haven’t heard back and interviews are meant to start Monday. I don’t really know what to do at this point.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Update: I got an interview 😊
Reply 2
Congratulations! Hope you get it. I’ve been working in education for 8 years now and started off with a apprenticeship as a TA ☺️.
Original post by Ellie_iris
Update: I got an interview 😊

Congratulations!!
Reply 4
Should be getting a call soon to tell me whether I got the job or not. I had my interview today and it went really well in my opinion and they told me they’d get back to me today which I hope is a good sign 😬🤞🏻
Reply 5
Should be getting a call soon to tell me whether I got the job or not. I had my interview today and it went really well in my opinion and they told me they’d get back to me today which I hope is a good sign 😬🤞🏻

Well done, all sounds positive ☺️.
Reply 6
I didn’t get the teaching assistant one unfortunately but they offered me the role of an early years practitioner so at least I’m going to be getting experience 😊
Reply 7
I didn’t get the teaching assistant one unfortunately but they offered me the role of an early years practitioner so at least I’m going to be getting experience 😊

Congratulations! Sounds amazing all the same. Is that an apprenticeship too?
Reply 8
Thank you! Yeah it’s also an apprenticeship, I said I’d be interested in taking the role if they saw me as a more suitable fit for it

Glad you got a role! Hope all goes well and I wish you every success :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by brainzistheword
Glad you got a role! Hope all goes well and I wish you every success :smile:

Thank you so much 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending