The Student Room Group

Who is in the wrong in this argument ??

So I had an argument with my older sister . She took one of my belongings that I needed so we got into an argument & I called her broke because I was really annoyed . She then went off on me & took it too personal I believe . She went on about how I need to get a degree & how I’m a loser with social anxiety and no friends . I personally think what she said was too far simply because all I said about her was that she’s broke & she went on to insult me personally about deeper things . I was so annoyed about the things she said at the moment . I never wanted to speak to her because I felt violated so I snitched on her to my mum & told her about all the ‘school trips’ she went on was actually fake and she instead just went on personal holidays and lied to our parents . I’m not proud of what I’ve done , I’ve always been one to keep secrets and never snitched on her apart from now . I thought she went too far so I decided to do the same . Now I’m wondering who went too far me or my sister ??
U said something, so she said something. Should have stopped right there, no?
Original post by avacados1

OP's Sister stole, OP said something, OP's Sister said something. Not really resolved - not left on an equal footing there!
Reply 3
Original post by avacados1

True , but after the whole argument on text she then called me on the phone instead and proceeded to attack me personally . So who do you think is in the wrong ?? she thinks I’m in the wrong because I snitched on her but I think she’s in the wrong because she insulted me personally about my situation
I love family drama :biggrin:
I think your sister took it far, but you shouldn’t have snitched on her.
Reply 6
Original post by centraltrains
OP's Sister stole, OP said something, OP's Sister said something. Not really resolved - not left on an equal footing there!

So who do you think is in the wrong here 🤔
Original post by Anonymous
True , but after the whole argument on text she then called me on the phone instead and proceeded to attack me personally . So who do you think is in the wrong ?? she thinks I’m in the wrong because I snitched on her but I think she’s in the wrong because she insulted me personally about my situation

You're both in the wrong. Both taking unequally large actions in reaction to the previous persons action.
I would say calling her broke wasn't too far, but her response after that definitely was, and your's after that was too.
Reply 8
You were both acting childishly and both did stupid things.

Quick Reply

Latest