Need advice?

I shall help you with your problems!
The meaning of life? 🌎
Reply 2
Original post by Hazzabear
The meaning of life? 🌎

Easy
Honestly.
Read or watch hitch hikers guide to the galaxy.
You will get the reference
Obsession with celebrity-emotional connection with them?
Original post by Anonymous

It's REALLY weird and you need to just stop doing it.
Reply 5

I think that’s fangirl-ing
um meet the celebrity and let the man be rude to you
I have a neighbor and I just found out he is gay and so is probably committing gross indecency (gay sex) next door to me. Do you think I should go to the police or should i let him keep getting away with it. I don't want to get him sent to prison or punished but I'm afraid that if it gets found out then I could get in trouble for not reporting him. Thanks.
Reply 7
I have a neighbor and I just found out he is gay and so is probably committing gross indecency (gay sex) next door to me. Do you think I should go to the police or should i let him keep getting away with it. I don't want to get him sent to prison or punished but I'm afraid that if it gets found out then I could get in trouble for not reporting him. Thanks.

Where are you that it’s is illegal
Man I’m pansexual
I’m a girl
That means I love pricks dicks pussy boobs people boobs and dicks trans cans pans asexual bisexual.
I love it all.
So move house
Where are you that it’s is illegal
Man I’m pansexual
I’m a girl
That means I love pricks dicks pussy boobs people boobs and dicks trans cans pans asexual bisexual.
I love it all.
So move house

I'm in UK. Pretty sure its illegal here where I am.

OMG I can't believe you do all that heinous sh*t and you are just admitting to it. I know ur posting anonymously but people can trace ur IP address y'know! Someone will get you for doing that gay stuff dude, it's not cool.

Ok I'll leave my neighbor for now but if I hear him doing any kind of bumming or gay stuff then im calling the cops bcause I dont have to listen to that crap do I.

I'm a good person.
I asked out a girl yesterday.. She did not give me a properly reply.. It was after class that we had to leave the class immediately.. When i asked it she gave a blushy look and said "lets see" and she might give me an answer this week.. What am i upto😶 im just scaree plus sad if I'd lose her.. i mean if her reply is a "NO"
and also.. should i ask what her reply is.. or wait till she tell me ??

pls help me out.. thanks
I asked out a girl yesterday.. She did not give me a properly reply.. It was after class that we had to leave the class immediately.. When i asked it she gave a blushy look and said "lets see" and she might give me an answer this week.. What am i upto😶 im just scaree plus sad if I'd lose her.. i mean if her reply is a "NO"

pls help me out.. thanks

If you can find out where she lives I think you should just show up at her house with flowers. Tell her you love her and you CAN'T lose her. She will think that's so romantic and then she will be yours.
I'm in UK. Pretty sure its illegal here where I am.

OMG I can't believe you do all that heinous sh*t and you are just admitting to it. I know ur posting anonymously but people can trace ur IP address y'know! Someone will get you for doing that gay stuff dude, it's not cool.

Ok I'll leave my neighbor for now but if I hear him doing any kind of bumming or gay stuff then im calling the cops bcause I dont have to listen to that crap do I.

I'm a good person.

Yea it’s not illegal here anymore.
Also I’m a girl.
And you sound a little homophobic.

pls help me out.. thanks

@KingofUnis
It’s true man.
She’s doing the good old
Playing hard to get!
please do tell me.. whether i should ask her again what her reply is.. whether its a "yes" or a "no"
or should i keep silent about that and go on normally
Original post by Rashmika24123
please do tell me.. whether i should ask her again what her reply is.. whether its a "yes" or a "no"
or should i keep silent about that and go on normally

It depend on how she said let’s see
If it came with a smirk then it’s good
If it was a long lettsss seeee then it might be bad
Just bring her flowers
Or maybe a singular rose

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending