The Student Room Group

Polish judge called Jews a ‘despicable, filthy nation’ in online forum

Jarosław Dudzicz was promoted in 2017 to president of the court in Gorzów Wielkopolski by Justice Minister Zbigniew Ziobro. But while serving as a member of the National Council of the Judiciary, he wrote in an online newspaper forum that Jews are “A despicable filthy nation, they do not deserve anything.”

According to the report, the comment was written by a user with the handle “jorry123” in response to an article about the World Jewish Congress. A resident of Wrocław reported the comment to the prosecutor’s office, which determined that its author was Dudzicz, then a district court judge.

The judge admitted to posting the comment in the online forum.

According to Gazeta Wyborcza, jorry123 posted other hateful comments. Under an article about historian Jan Tomasz Gross, who writes about Polish complicity in the Holocaust, he wrote: “Jewish liars against Poland and Poles.” He called the Kielce pogrom a communist provocation,” and said that since most Jews were communists, “these Jews stood against other Jews to justify further war.”Asked by Gazeta Wyborcza for a comment, Dudzicz said that he did not remember anything.

https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/polish-judge-called-jews-a-despicable-filthy-nation-in-online-forum

Britain should expedite its exit from this continent increasingly falling under the sway of racist far-right parties, who would echo Hitler's words from the grave, attacks on both Judaism and Communism.

Note the lack of genocides of Jews in China:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China

Why does Britain ally itself with racist countries but attack China? Are racism not against "British values"?

Scroll to see replies

Where on earth does China, or for that matter Britain, come into this? What is the point of the last 3 lines?

Don't know about the polish justice system but I can't imagine he's going to spend much longer in post if he's vocally discriminating against a particular group, I'd expect the court won't be able to function through repeated allegations of mistrials when he sits, let alone the unacceptability of his remarks more generally
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by AngeryPenguin
Why does Britain ally itself with racist countries but attack China? Are racism not against "British values"?

being a bit obvious lately aren't you
One judge saying racist stuff doesn’t make Poland racist.

How’s Beijing this time of year OP?
:yawn:
Reply 5
Your posts never cease to amuse me
Rich talk for a dude whose country has half of its population in other countries because they’re so poor
Chinese bots strike again
Reply 8
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Where on earth does China, or for that matter Britain, come into this? What is the point of the last 3 lines?

Don't know about the polish justice system but I can't imagine he's going to spend much longer in post if he's vocally discriminating against a particular group, I'd expect the court won't be able to function through repeated allegations of mistrials when he sits, let alone the unacceptability of his remarks more generally

Look at its thread history it is a Chinese Bot. It trawls the internet, then twists or takes ridiculous conclusions from articles and makes them all about China.
Original post by Andrew97
One judge saying racist stuff doesn’t make Poland racist.

How’s Beijing this time of year OP?

Jarosław Dudzicz was promoted in 2017 to president of the court in Gorzów Wielkopolski by Justice Minister Zbigniew Ziobro. But while serving as a member of the National Council of the Judiciary, he wrote in an online newspaper forum that Jews are “A despicable filthy nation, they do not deserve anything.”

According to the report, the comment was written by a user with the handle “jorry123” in response to an article about the World Jewish Congress. A resident of Wrocław reported the comment to the prosecutor’s office, which determined that its author was Dudzicz, then a district court judge.

The judge admitted to posting the comment in the online forum.

According to Gazeta Wyborcza, jorry123 posted other hateful comments. Under an article about historian Jan Tomasz Gross, who writes about Polish complicity in the Holocaust, he wrote: “Jewish liars against Poland and Poles.” He called the Kielce pogrom a communist provocation,” and said that since most Jews were communists, “these Jews stood against other Jews to justify further war.”Asked by Gazeta Wyborcza for a comment, Dudzicz said that he did not remember anything.

https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/polish-judge-called-jews-a-despicable-filthy-nation-in-online-forum

Britain should expedite its exit from this continent increasingly falling under the sway of racist far-right parties, who would echo Hitler's words from the grave, attacks on both Judaism and Communism.

So from your post we are to take:

All Europeans are anti semitic?
Chinese are not anti semitic because they havent killed the 2500 jews that live there?
Why dont you talk about Chinas human rights record?
How is the re education of the Uighur Muslims coming along?
I thought the online forum was Tsr😂😂😂

"Jews" isn't a nation though, so his comment doesn't really make sense, should have been "A dispicable filthy people...".

at least he stood by what he said, most people don't do that nowadays.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by 999tigger
Look at its thread history it is a Chinese Bot. It trawls the internet, then twists or takes ridiculous conclusions from articles and makes them all about China.

he's a chinese red army soldier whose brain has been transplanted into a penguin in a CIA experiment, who is now exacting his revenge on the west.
Ughyur Muslims are in concentration camps most recently they've been forced to bow down and worship the leader of the communist party along with dancing alcohol re education music eating pork , destroying of mosques .so sad
"Racist lunatic judge gets exposed"

Great shame to see anti semitism still in Poland. A major reason why the Jewish population in Poland was able to be persecuted in the 1930s and 40s was due to antisemitism among the Polish population.

"Britain should expedite its exit from this continent"

That's not how it works. Regardless of EU membership the UK will always be a European country. Despite what the prime minister believes we are unable to simply swim away.

China is too busy persecuting Tibetans and Uighurs :h:
Original post by 999tigger

I get why people would think that, but they've been around as a relatively normal member for a while, only recently (i.e. since the start of protests in Hong Kong) turning everything into Chinese propaganda
People are speaking to each other about the OP as if the OP isn’t human. This is all a bit weird.
This judge should clearly be fired for his evidently racist and deeply ignorant views. However Britain walking away from Europe will do nothing to change it. Our best shot at improving Europe is as an influential member state, not as an outsider looking in. The Chinese government for it's own part is currently trying to excise centuries of Uyghur history by detaining hundreds of thousands of innocent people, attempting to rewrite it's own past, and separating children from their families, all based on ethnicity. If that's not racism I don't know what is.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
I get why people would think that, but they've been around as a relatively normal member for a while, only recently (i.e. since the start of protests in Hong Kong) turning everything into Chinese propaganda

Original post by Sir Cumference
People are speaking to each other about the OP as if the OP isn’t human. This is all a bit weird.

People just read in what they want to believe. I am a human.

But people want to hate China, so anything positive about China they convince themselves can only come from "bots" manufactured in Beijing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending