The Student Room Group

feeling lonely

So I'm 17 and never been in a relationship/had sex/kissed/even hugged anyone romantically. For the past year I've been looking for a relationship, but nothing's worked out, and for the past few months I've given up pursuing one to work on loving myself, but now I just feel so lonely... Like idc if this sounds sad or whatever but I just want a relationship really badly, to the point that I get really sad and feel kinda empty when I think about just how single I am and feel like I'll be alone forever. Anyone else feel this way/have any advice?

(yes I know I'm a saddo no need to point it out ok)
Same tbh. I feel so empty.
Reply 2
Original post by Student040803
Same tbh. I feel so empty.

wahey welcome to the empty club pal
The key is just to talk about your feelings. The idea about loving yourself is great, but your feelings are building up if ygm.
If ur feeling lonely I can try give u some counseling or talk to u.
J hmu on sc: cam_rayn
Original post by Anonymous
wahey welcome to the empty club pal

Empty club isn’t so empty :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm 17 and never been in a relationship/had sex/kissed/even hugged anyone romantically. For the past year I've been looking for a relationship, but nothing's worked out, and for the past few months I've given up pursuing one to work on loving myself, but now I just feel so lonely... Like idc if this sounds sad or whatever but I just want a relationship really badly, to the point that I get really sad and feel kinda empty when I think about just how single I am and feel like I'll be alone forever. Anyone else feel this way/have any advice?

(yes I know I'm a saddo no need to point it out ok)

You should concentrate on having fun with your friends. You certainly do not need a relationship to make you feel complete. Get some new fun interests and meet new people plus plan stuff with your friends. You are 17 not 35!
Lonely at 17? Life is just beginning... All these things will happen, but just give it time and don't put too much pressure on yourself.

Just enjoy these carefree teenage years, before you have to start worrying about mortgages and paying the bills (I've just seen my water bill and it's scary)!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending