The Student Room Group

I can only work at night ;-;

My brain, now I dont know why, works best between 1am till like 6am (which is why I am up rn) and it's a pain since my classes usually start 8:30 and I usually end up getting now sleep....

Anyone know how to fix this or help? Im trying to not procrastinate but.... it doesn't work for some reason and I'm sleepy all day until I reach like 10, get energy, but around 1am I get the most energy, and then I dont feel tired until 6am...
Why don’t you go to sleep when you come home from school, that way you will get 8 hours is sleep if you wake up at 1 or 2 am
Reply 2
Original post by Student guest
Why don’t you go to sleep when you come home from school, that way you will get 8 hours is sleep if you wake up at 1 or 2 am

You see logically, that is the right answer xD but in the long term it'll **** up my sleeping regime, especially with uni in a year ... Where idk people stay out late I guess idk kendjdjd I just want to do well with work stuff since alevels are so fricking soon but....
Reply 3
I have gone my entire academic career thus far by doing my best writing between 1 and 5 am
Reply 4
Original post by gjd800
I have gone my entire academic career thus far by doing my best writing between 1 and 5 am

Well a living specimen xD honestly I think I might have to do this.... Thank you 😅 but maybe a bit later than 1am
Reply 5
Original post by Katfrost4
Well a living specimen xD honestly I think I might have to do this.... Thank you 😅 but maybe a bit later than 1am

If you can get out of the habit I'd recommend it. I sometimes do during the academic terms but I drift back pretty quickly

Quick Reply

Latest