The Student Room Group

London Room Swap - KCL King's College Stamford Street

Hi, I have an ensuite room at Stamford Street Apartments if anyone would like to swap. I've lived there for two years now and loved it but I'm ready for something a bit different for my third year. If anyone has a room at Moonraker point, or large ensuite (self-catered) or studio somewhere close to central I would be interested in a swap. Let me know!
Hey, I have a room in a large apartment on the 17th floor of a building in Newington Causeway (7 mins walking from Moonraker, more or less same price as SSA) would you be interested?
Original post by Un1Stud3nt
Hi, I have an ensuite room at Stamford Street Apartments if anyone would like to swap. I've lived there for two years now and loved it but I'm ready for something a bit different for my third year. If anyone has a room at Moonraker point, or large ensuite (self-catered) or studio somewhere close to central I would be interested in a swap. Let me know!

Hi, I have an ensuite room at Great Dover Street Apartments(GDSA), its the same price as Stamford Street Apartments. I've been looking for a KCL student to swap my room at GDSA with a room at Stamford Street Apartments. Great Dover Street Apartments is situated near London Bridge and its a 10 minute walk from KCL Guy's Campus. If you're interested for a swap, please let me know!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Bhanu Guntupalli
Hi, I have an ensuite room at Great Dover Street Apartments(GDSA), its the same price as Stamford Street Apartments. I've been looking for a KCL student to swap my room at GDSA with a room at Stamford Street Apartments. Great Dover Street Apartments is situated near London Bridge and its a 10 minute walk from KCL Guy's Campus. If you're interested for a swap, please let me know!

Hi
I'm a medical student looking to swap an ensuite at stratford one.
I was meant to move into wolfson yesterday, but I got moved last minute here as they had overbooked.
as a result they have subsidised my rent here to half of what it would have been to £6200 and are going £1750 for travel costs
I spoke to a residences manager who said that if I were to swap, the person that swaps with me would get these perks.
let me know if your interested asap
thanks
Original post by mnnbv
Hi
I'm a medical student looking to swap an ensuite at stratford one.
I was meant to move into wolfson yesterday, but I got moved last minute here as they had overbooked.
as a result they have subsidised my rent here to half of what it would have been to £6200 and are going £1750 for travel costs
I spoke to a residences manager who said that if I were to swap, the person that swaps with me would get these perks.
let me know if your interested asap
thanks

@mnnbv Thank you very much for the reply and for the offer, however I am looking for a KCL student to swap my room at Great Dover Street Apartments with a room at Stamford Street Apartments.

Hii, I don’t have a room, and am looking for one in gdsa so I can pick up your contract if you find something?
Reply 6

Hey! I am in Angel Lane KCL residences and would be interested to swap. I have an ensuite here, it is really lovely and modern but for my first year I would like to be closer!
Reply 7

Hi I have a studio room in Bankside and would like to move to ssa if you would like to swap I would love it, i don’t mind paying difference in rent
I am a room en-suite in Orchard Lisle which is directly in Guy Campus, right next to the Shard, and just 5 minute walk from Borough Market. It’s about a 15/20 minute walk to Waterloo Campus and a 20/30 minute walk to Strand. I am looking to be in Stamford or GDSA or any other centrally located residences.
I am a room ensuite at Champion Hill, please contact me if you want to swap🙏🙏

Hi I have an en-suite in Orchard Lisle which isn’t Stamford but it’s really centrally located right inside Guys Campus. I’m interested in swapping to GDSA.
Reply 11
Hi, I have a non ensuite room at Orchard Lisle and am interested in swapping to any room type at Stamford Street Apartments (don’t mind paying any difference in rent). The residence is right on Guys campus (next to the Shard) and very close to Borough Market. Please let me know if you’d like to swap!

Quick Reply

Latest