The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did you get the questions for the MMI or are they quite predictable or are they random, I'm applying through clearing?
Original post by medicboo
Anyone starting this September? Just got An unconditional

Hi I'm looking to apply next year, what do you mean you got an unconditional? Does it mean that they gave you an offer of something like EEE?
Original post by S47W4N
Hi I'm looking to apply next year, what do you mean you got an unconditional? Does it mean that they gave you an offer of something like EEE?

Once you meet your offer your offer changes from condition to unconditional
Once you meet your offer your offer changes from condition to unconditional

Oh I see now so what was your offer and how was the whole process like?
Anyone starting this September? Just got An unconditional

I just got accepted too, starting in September ☺️
Original post by Soveryanonymous
I just got accepted too, starting in September ☺️

See you then !
Year 0 Medicine is £9,250 right for EU and UK students ? What’s the £4000 fee waiver ?
Year 0 Medicine is £9,250 right for EU and UK students ? What’s the £4000 fee waiver ?

Heyyy, It means you basically only pay £5,250 since the scholarship pays the other £4000 so if you wanted to you could have asked student finance for £5,250 I’m guessing instead of the actual whole £9,250
Original post by HussanGomez
Heyyy, It means you basically only pay £5,250 since the scholarship pays the other £4000 so if you wanted to you could have asked student finance for £5,250 I’m guessing instead of the actual whole £9,250

Thank you so much :biggrin: Makes so much sense. I’ll contact SF ASAP, slightly confused since I received a registration email mentioning £9250. Thanks again
Thank you so much :biggrin: Makes so much sense. I’ll contact SF ASAP, slightly confused since I received a registration email mentioning £9250. Thanks again

Ayyy no problem! Honestly I don’t think it really matters since the person/company who’s paying will be paying the university anyway so it’s not something you need to stress over aha
on the admissions letter it says buy a stethoscope and lab coat, do we just buy them off like amazon?
Original post by itsaturtlemess
on the admissions letter it says buy a stethoscope and lab coat, do we just buy them off like amazon?

Heyyy you don’t need to buy a stethoscope just yet since we don’t need it for the foundation year but you’ll need it for next year and apparently we get given a lab coat and you get to keep itttt
Original post by HussanGomez
Heyyy you don’t need to buy a stethoscope just yet since we don’t need it for the foundation year but you’ll need it for next year and apparently we get given a lab coat and you get to keep itttt

thank cuz i was sitting thinking about how to sell my legs for a stethoscope
Original post by itsaturtlemess
thank cuz i was sitting thinking about how to sell my legs for a stethoscope

Loooool August has definitely made my bank account cry this year
Has anybody bought an ipad case/ protector?
Original post by CupcakeCity
Has anybody bought an ipad case/ protector?

Not yet, I’m still not 100% which iPad we’re getting so I wanna get the iPad before I order the case & that
I'm in the same boat. I might call and ask so I can buy one at a reasonable price.
Original post by CupcakeCity
I'm in the same boat. I might call and ask so I can buy one at a reasonable price.

Yeahh thats a good idea. I’m pretty sure people were saying that we’re given the newest one but I don’t even know which one that is tbh 😂

Latest

Trending

Trending