The Student Room Group

Dimissed from my course without knowledge

just wanting to know how to get back on my course, just found out just been dismissed, from an email from the it departemtn because i couldnt log in on my blackboard..
It sounds like there's some information missing here; I can't think of anywhere that would drop a fee paying student because they can't access blackboard initially.

Was there something on blackboard you were supposed to do, which you didn't because you couldn't access it? If you were e.g. required to register on blackboard by a given date and you were unable to, then this might explain things. Did you inform your university you were unable to access blackboard? What did they advise after this if so? Did you get any assistance from the university IT service (or equivalent) on the matter?
Reply 2
Had my summer project started that back in July, then got email saying might not be able to go forward to my Second year due to points, but the lecture wasn’t very clear, so sent email back asking if she could explain and have meeting and I prepared to put the extra work in for the parts that hadn’t been done correctly that was back in August.. kept checking my emails through blackboard and back end of last week couldn’t get on.. sent email saying blackboard was down can anyone help was told was having trouble with it and then they say I had been dismissed from Uni from the admin it department that was today.. had nothing in writing at all no explanation..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending