The Student Room Group

Ciel and I are mates now

Scroll to see replies

That's nice :h:
Original post by Obolinda
That's nice :h:

Yh lol :borat:
I never disliked him I just get angry. Anyways it's been like ...9 months since that situation. That's a whole baby lol.
Ciel be nice to me. I'm not only made of muscle. I've got a heart.
Cool story bro :penguinhug: :ahee:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Chronoscope
Cool story bro :penguinhug: :ahee:

get ur hands awf me

Jk x
Original post by Bang Outta Order

Technically the heart is a muscle so you just have more muscle :giggle:
Original post by CoolCavy
Technically the heart is a muscle so you just have more muscle :giggle:

Ohhh ****ttt man u right
Bang Outta Order’s a top bloke, he must be protected. Ciel better not cross you, bruh.
Reply 10

lmfao. but you sure flaunt them a lot. but hey, i'm not complaining. and aren't i always? okay, maybe like 95% of the time.
Reply 11
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Bang Outta Order’s a top bloke, he must be protected. Ciel better not cross you, bruh.

tsk tsk, no fair.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

At all costs
Isn't he the same depressed ex-lawyer that cheated on his boyfriend multiples times and with the legendary TSR user GlassApple lmfaoo??
Original post by Ciel.
lmfao. but you sure flaunt them a lot. but hey, i'm not complaining. and aren't i always? okay, maybe like 95% of the time.

More like 95% of the time winding me oop :noway: is it too early to ask what you're gonna be for Halloween? And you still haven't asked me how I've been smh
Reply 15
More like 95% of the time winding me oop :noway: is it too early to ask what you're gonna be for Halloween? And you still haven't asked me how I've been smh

men are fun to tease. how is that my fault? halloween? a cat. or a slut-zombie. or nothing. i'm too old for this ****. you? 🙄 how have you been...
Original post by Anonymous
Isn't he the same depressed ex-lawyer that cheated on his boyfriend multiples times and with the legendary TSR user GlassApple lmfaoo??

no.
Why did you feel this was significant enough to warrant a thread?
Original post by Anonymous

Original post by Ciel.
men are fun to tease. how is that my fault? halloween? a cat. or a slut-zombie. or nothing. i'm too old for this ****. you? 🙄 how have you been...

no.

Where did he get lawyer from..

You do remind me of glass apple though rofl

I been...been. Had 4 jobs in one year, working on my 5th...you??
Reply 18
Where did he get lawyer from..

You do remind me of glass apple though rofl

I been...been. Had 4 jobs in one year, working on my 5th...you??

well, that part wasn't total bull. ex trainee. but i had a mental breakdown and quit. never completed my training contract. lol. it's weird how tsrians remember random stuff about me. reveal yourself, anon.
5th? what was wrong with the 4 previous ones? i'm, uh, working on my art projects. that's it.

Hell yes this just made my day significantly less ****

Yay guys :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest