The Student Room Group

why bts will ruin my life

so guys im a bts fan aka armyyy and i just wanna know who else is cos i know i aint alone. btw the headings just me messing around lol. they taught self love but yh armys come outtt and who are your biases lol i dont have one i gave up cos they kept bias wrecking me and icouldnt choose between tae and kook
Not me but my sister and her friends ADORE BTS (their 'bias'/favourite is 'V') :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by CyberStartgeek
Not me but my sister and her friends ADORE BTS (their 'bias'/favourite is 'V') :smile:

then your sister has seen the light lol:h:
ooh v is just...idk i cant find a word but ygm
Reply 3
yo ppl ARMY right here
Reply 4
idk about anyone else but imma definitely be forever ruined by the kpop industry especially BTS
(bias is V my brother's bias is Jimin)
my sisters love them
ARGH I LOVE BTS SO MUCH LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. THEY HAVE COMPLETELY CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER😊😭

My bias is Jungkook😏
Jeon_Jung-kook_at_BBMAs,_1_May_2019_02.jpg
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
i think im gonna cry yasss armies lets get itttt
my bias used to be v/kook
but now its all of thewm like how can i choose please ugh
Original post by pocha04
so guys im a bts fan aka armyyy and i just wanna know who else is cos i know i aint alone. btw the headings just me messing around lol. they taught self love but yh armys come outtt and who are your biases lol i dont have one i gave up cos they kept bias wrecking me and icouldnt choose between tae and kook

i stan them too and my bias is jimin
i'm an army as well, so glad they've come back from their break to make new songs but still sad about the war exemption process and how it would affect their future. My bias is Jin.
Fellow army here as well :smile: bias is Yoongi and namjooon
Reply 11
have you guys heard about jungkook back hugging a girl (his friend) opinions???

idk if friends back hug but i hope he isnt lying to me:ahee:im joking lol. i mean if she is just a friend then its calm but if hes in love awww its gonna break my heart but he deserves the right girl for him if you guys get me
Reply 12
stan seventeen
Hey fellow ARMY!
It took a very long time to open this group up, I applied for this group to be validated ages ago and finally it has! And through the months of waiting, I've become a stronger ARMY and have changed my life for the better even in the smallest of ways.

I hope we can use this group and thread to celebrate BTS, discuss our love as an ARMY and learn a lot from each other.

Feel free to discuss any BTS related things, ask questions, and have a great time...I just want to spread the love and keep us all strong. I'm sure we all have our own individual stories and ways of loving the boys so let’s all respect each other too of course.

I look forward to hearing a lot from everyone and let’s keep loving BTS forever💜

Here is the link to the ‘BTS ❤️’ group: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=4586
There is also a BTS thread!💜

😊
(edited 4 years ago)
All are my fave and they all are wrecking my bias list but for now my bias is jungkook and Hobi is my wrecker
Hey guys,

Some of my fellow BTS social group members and I got messages from some random person/people about like girls and teaching Korean etc. If any of you guys did get these as well, I'm sure you all will know that it is fake but just remember PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND OR FALL FOR IT!
There is a REPORT button right next to the email that you can click on, I have just done it myself.

Sorry if that sounded in any way patronising lol
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by pocha04

Omg I am the same. I love Jungkook he has an amazing voice, rabbit teeth and just adorable and Taehyung is just sexy and his deep voice and hot monolids.
Reply 17
Original post by CyberStartgeek

V is really masculine looking. Black hair, monolids, tall and deep voice.

BTS ruined my life too. Just the reason I am late to everything
Original post by with LOFE
I love BTS and Jungkook/Taehyung are the best!

The thread's a year old.

Latest