The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Geography revision notes

does anyone have any gcse aqa geography revision notes or the case studies they could share with me.. ?? anything would be appreciated
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12M98i8NEtyb5IK0X7baf_rPZ3Ul7dLjS?usp=sharing

That's all my GCSE geogrpahy notes. There's a few bits missing,including rivers I think but not much tbh. Enjoy x
Original post by Fran2311
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12M98i8NEtyb5IK0X7baf_rPZ3Ul7dLjS?usp=sharing

That's all my GCSE geogrpahy notes. There's a few bits missing,including rivers I think but not much tbh. Enjoy x

thank youu soo muchh..xx
Reply 3
I’d recommend looking at Physics and Maths tutor or Z Notes websites.
Original post by Deggs_14

ohh myy goodness graciousss gorillas me.. that website it a life saver.. Thank u soo much. how did i not know about this. n its amazing how they have notes for everry subject
Original post by yurgirln33s
ohh myy goodness graciousss gorillas me.. that website it a life saver.. Thank u soo much. how did i not know about this. n its amazing how they have notes for everry subject

im on about the Z notes website
Reply 6
im on about the Z notes website

Yes, quite a few people used that in my class during gcse geog. Don’t be disillusioned though, remember you still need to learn and apply the content. And it isn’t strictly AQA, so make sure you cross reference with your spec as not everything will be relevant, but it will be useful on the whole.
Yes, quite a few people used that in my class during gcse geog. Don’t be disillusioned though, remember you still need to learn and apply the content. And it isn’t strictly AQA, so make sure you cross reference with your spec as not everything will be relevant, but it will be useful on the whole.

yhh. im aware of that. thanks
Reply 8
yhh. im aware of that. thanks

Good. Well best wishes your your exams and GCSEs :smile:
Honestly for GCSE geog you can just make up case study facts and figures, as long as they sound believable. Not going to lie I did this a fair bit... tee hee hee
Good. Well best wishes your your exams and GCSEs :smile:
Honestly for GCSE geog you can just make up case study facts and figures, as long as they sound believable. Not going to lie I did this a fair bit... tee hee hee

XD. wow didnt know that. wht grades did u get for ur GCSE's
Reply 10
XD. wow didnt know that. wht grades did u get for ur GCSE's

Annoyingly I only received an 8 in geography and it’s the subject I want to study at university :frown: i received 6 grade 9s in French, German, Biology, Chemistry, English Language and English Literature, 2 A* in Maths and History, and 2 grade 8s in Physics and Geography.
I never understood electric motors in gcse physics, I left a whole six mark question in the exam blank about electric motors as I had no idea... probably why I got an 8 and not a 9 haha.
Annoyingly I only received an 8 in geography and it’s the subject I want to study at university :frown: i received 6 grade 9s in French, German, Biology, Chemistry, English Language and English Literature, 2 A* in Maths and History, and 2 grade 8s in Physics and Geography.
I never understood electric motors in gcse physics, I left a whole six mark question in the exam blank about electric motors as I had no idea... probably why I got an 8 and not a 9 haha.

ohh myy. thats one amazing set of results right there... belated congratulations.. XD. so ur in college rn?
Reply 12
ohh myy. thats one amazing set of results right there... belated congratulations.. XD. so ur in college rn?

I’m in sixth form yes. But college is similar too.
I’m in sixth form yes. But college is similar too.

do u still have any of ur english revision n notes?
Reply 14
do u still have any of ur english revision n notes?

I did edexcel IGCSE so it wouldn’t be of relevance to you, unless you do that exam board? If you do AQA, Mr Bruff is a great resource.
I did edexcel IGCSE so it wouldn’t be of relevance to you, unless you do that exam board? If you do AQA, Mr Bruff is a great resource.

yhh i do AQA
what grade did u get in geography gcse?

what grade did u get for geography gcse?
Reply 18

Thanks very much. I am a GIS graduate but I love reading geography

this is so great thank you so much, I just wanted to ask what grade these notes got you and if they are enough for an 8 or 9 coz I'm so scared coz I have no notes.
thank you again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending