The Student Room Group

The Good Place: Season 4 Mega Thread!!

THE GOOD PLACE: THE FINAL SEASON

[video="youtube;Bnq6IRgt4yE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnq6IRgt4yE[/video]

one of my favourite shows is back for its final season:cry2::gah:
looks like no official trailer'll be released as the first episode is coming out next friday so we'll have to do with this first look video :redface:

i've been watching interviews and according to the cast the ending is really satisfying so i'm curious to see how it all pans out :grin: any predictions/theories for season 4? i read one about how eleanor may actually become an architect at the end which would be quite interesting:beard:

how are you guys feeling about season 4?:smile:

PLEASE KEEP ALL SPOILERS IN TAGS (spoiler) *insert spoiler* (/spoiler) (change brackets to square ones)
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What is the good place about? :mmm: Seen it advertised a lot but never watched it :ninja:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
THE GOOD PLACE: THE FINAL SEASON

[video="youtube;Bnq6IRgt4yE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnq6IRgt4yE[/video]

one of my favourite shows is back for its final season:cry2::gah:
looks like no official trailer'll be released as the first episode is coming out this friday so we'll have to do with this first look video :redface:

i've been watching interviews and according to the cast the ending is really satisfying so i'm curious to see how it all pans out :grin: any predictions/theories for season 4? i read one about how eleanor may actually become an architect at the end which would be quite interesting:beard:

how are you guys feeling about season 4?:smile:

Really can't wait tbh
They have had such a good run, and I'm almost sad that it's ending, but it's been such a great experience!!
No predictions, I am sure they're gonna surprise me.
Original post by 8472
What is the good place about? :mmm: Seen it advertised a lot but never watched it :ninja:

you haven't? :undefined:shock it prob won't take long to watch - episodes are only around 23 mins each :h:
Its kind of hard to say without spoilers but its basically comedy heaven :yes: [literally]
(edited 4 years ago)
I'm so sad its the final season :cry2:
But excited for it :yep: :woo:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by 8472

its premise is basically a girl is sent to heaven aka the good place by mistake after she dies so she panics and tries to hide the mixup from the architect whilst getting another guy from the afterlife to help her be a better person so she can stay in the good place. v good and really well written, not corny at all and there's some hilarious moments- definitely worth giving a try as an episode is only 20 minutes:h:
Original post by Dilemma26
Really can't wait tbh
They have had such a good run, and I'm almost sad that it's ending, but it's been such a great experience!!
No predictions, I am sure they're gonna surprise me.

same i'm so excited :gah:
i'd rather it ended on a high note :yep:
yeah i don't think it'll be as simple as them all getting into the good place!! or the journey to it will definitely be a bumpy one :ninja:

Original post by Chronoscope
I'm so sad its the final season :cry2:
But excited for it :yep: :woo:

same :cry: it's gonna be amazing though :gah:
Reply 7
Original post by entertainmyfaith
its premise is basically a girl is sent to heaven aka the good place by mistake after she dies so she panics and tries to hide the mixup from the architect whilst getting another guy from the afterlife to help her be a better person so she can stay in the good place. v good and really well written, not corny at all and there's some hilarious moments- definitely worth giving a try as an episode is only 20 minutes:h:

I will have to give it go. Sounds like a bundle of #GoodVibes :tongue:
Original post by 8472
I will have to give it go. Sounds like a bundle of #GoodVibes :tongue:

let me know what you think :grin:
it is a mostly optimistic tv show which is what i love :yep:
Love this show but I’m only on season 2...
Original post by xcatcatastrophex
Love this show but I’m only on season 2...

finish it :awesome: best to avoid looking at this thread until you've watched s3:tongue:
how far you in season 2?:smile:
Episode 4, only started it last week 😂
Episode 4, only started it last week 😂

ooh let me know what you think of it all😁
i cried at the end of s3😂
Love it so far it’s really addictive, who’s your favourite character? (Without spoilers!)
Love it so far it’s really addictive, who’s your favourite character? (Without spoilers!)

it is especially with the cliffhangers!!
ooh i can't choose:cry: shawn, chidi, jason and janet are my faves:teehee: though i have a soft spot for a character who does not appear until s2 e7; i don't know if you've got that far yet though :ninja:
who's yours?
Mine’s nearly the same as you! Chidi, Jason and Janet. Janet makes me laugh a lot especially with her lack of human emotion
Mine’s nearly the same as you! Chidi, Jason and Janet. Janet makes me laugh a lot especially with her lack of human emotion

honestly admire the actor a lot to be able to portray such a character as i'd have lost it so many times 😂😂 all the other actors too as her lack of emotion just makes me cry of laughter
Agreed. 😂
[video="youtube;ptYhWBXyD1Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptYhWBXyD1Y[/video]

cheeky digital recap of the past 3 seasons has been released (though i've rewatched the whole series already:teehee:)
[video="youtube;e_nSCe_ZtmM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_nSCe_ZtmM[/video]
they've finally released some actual footage from season 4!! have read a very interesting comment about who linda was meant to torture:ninja:
production looks fabulous as always.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending