The Student Room Group

advice for where to find good ideas for the extended project qualification (epq)?

I'm doing an EPQ this year (obviously, by the title of this thread lol) but I'm struggling to find something im genuinely interested in studying to the depth an EPQ requires. any tips on how to figure out a good enough topic? any specific websites for inspiration?
Original post by lunarr.
I'm doing an EPQ this year (obviously, by the title of this thread lol) but I'm struggling to find something im genuinely interested in studying to the depth an EPQ requires. any tips on how to figure out a good enough topic? any specific websites for inspiration?

What Alevels are you taking and do you have any idea what you want to do after alevels
Reply 2
Original post by Physics 242
What Alevels are you taking and do you have any idea what you want to do after alevels

im taking all scientific subjects, so chemistry, biology, and psychology. I think im looking into medicine, but im not really sure at all?
Reply 3
There's the obvious about things such as euthanasia, stem cell research, gene editing.
I was interested in medicine when I was doing EPQ and I did how scientists can only use embryos up to 14 days and whether this time limit is right so I looked at all the phases of embryonic development and then talked about ethical issues of changing the limit it was very interesting
Maybe something on nature vs nurture? Or how the brain works in memory? Or how to most effectively revise looking at scientific studies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending