The Student Room Group

Trainee probation intake 7b

Hi,

Has anyone applied for the trainee probation programme and heard back?

I’ve passed my initial tests

Scroll to see replies

Original post by demholden96
Hi,

Has anyone applied for the trainee probation programme and heard back?

I’ve passed my initial tests

Hey, sorry you haven't had an answer to this yet - just giving it a quick bump, so hopefully someone will be along soon :smile:

Well done for passing your initial tests! Best of luck with the rest of the application process :biggrin:
I heard back today saying that I’ve passed my decision making test and they are now marking my competencies. They said they’ll let me know mid August :smile:
Reply 3
Hi

I passed the sjt too & they are reviewing my competancies now, so I've been told the same, that I'll hear more mid August.

All the best to everyone.
Hi,Just got an email saying I’d passed the sjt’s and are looking at competencies.Should hear back by mid August 😬Good luck with your applications everyone
Hey,

Logged into my account to check application and I’ve been invited for assessment centre. Anyone else in Bristol for the August 28th 12:30-4:30pm xx
Reply 6
Original post by Lucylu1977
Hey,

Logged into my account to check application and I’ve been invited for assessment centre. Anyone else in Bristol for the August 28th 12:30-4:30pm xx

All the best.
Original post by cc141184
All the best.

Thankyou 😊
Reply 8
Is anyone having any difficulties booking on to an assessment centre? I received an email yesterday to say that I’ve been invited to the next stage of the process and to book on to an assessment centre. When I come to book on it says that all the slots are full. I received the email at 2pm yesterday but didn’t see it until 5.30pm when I returned from work. I have tried to call/ email them but as it’s the weekend I haven’t heard anything. The first assessment centre is on this coming Tuesday and I’m panicking that I won’t get on if all the slots are booked. Anyone else having the same issue?
Hi Kchara2I am in the same position. I received the email Friday 9th at 13.50 and checked the portal at 3.30. I can see the places and dates but when I click onto the date it says there are no slots available for this invitation’ I have emailed and phoned and have heard nothing! Are you Midlands intake? My colleague is also experiencing the same!
Hiya, I’m Bristol on 30th! What area have you applied for? Dreading the assessment day! Hate interviews! X
Original post by CVictoria5
Hi Kchara2I am in the same position. I received the email Friday 9th at 13.50 and checked the portal at 3.30. I can see the places and dates but when I click onto the date it says there are no slots available for this invitation’ I have emailed and phoned and have heard nothing! Are you Midlands intake? My colleague is also experiencing the same!

It’s a nightmare isn’t it! Did you manage to get on? I got an email a few days ago saying they’ve added extra dates so I’ll be attending an assessment in Cheshire on Thursday!
Original post by S19n
Hiya, I’m Bristol on 30th! What area have you applied for? Dreading the assessment day! Hate interviews! X

Hi

I’ve got my assessment day on Wednesday in Bristol..I’ve applied for the Torbay area. What about you? X
Reply 13
Original post by Kchara30
It’s a nightmare isn’t it! Did you manage to get on? I got an email a few days ago saying they’ve added extra dates so I’ll be attending an assessment in Cheshire on Thursday!

I went to the Chesire one, very posh! Very nice for an interview to take place. Good luck :smile:
Ah good luck! I’ve applied for South Wales so mine is Friday! I get nervous just thinking of the assessment day haha! Any idea if we don’t get in this time if we can apply for the January intake or if we have to wait for a certain amount of time?

Original post by Lucylu1977
Hi

I’ve got my assessment day on Wednesday in Bristol..I’ve applied for the Torbay area. What about you?
Original post by S19n
Ah good luck! I’ve applied for South Wales so mine is Friday! I get nervous just thinking of the assessment day haha! Any idea if we don’t get in this time if we can apply for the January intake or if we have to wait for a certain amount of time?

Good luck to you too. I’m really nervous, mostly about the report writing as I’m unsure how to set it out.
Im not 100% sure if we could apply for January intake but I can’t see any reason why not. Maybe someone will know the answer and reply.
x
Reply 16
How did everyone get on?
Original post by Thepop
How did everyone get on?

Got a conditional offer! Just handed in my OH assist form and pre employment checks so just waiting on that now! What about you?
Reply 18
Original post by Happyone95
Got a conditional offer! Just handed in my OH assist form and pre employment checks so just waiting on that now! What about you?

I got a conditional offer too 😊. I haven’t received the OH Assist documents though. When did you receive them and what is the name of the email? Thanks and good luck
Original post by Thepop
I got a conditional offer too 😊. I haven’t received the OH Assist documents though. When did you receive them and what is the name of the email? Thanks and good luck

Ah well done! It came through saying alert- OH assist questionnaire! Mine only came through last night though! Have you done the pre-employment checks? What area have you applied for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending