The Student Room Group

Eye color

What’s your favorite eye color/which would you like to have?
Blue
Green
Brown
Black
Hazel(green/brown/grey)
Grey
Reply 1
blue/green but it depends on their hair colour as well. Mine's black
My favourite is blue so I'm happy because that is my eye colour :u:
I like most eye colours (except dark blue and hazel, idk why) Although I bet most people will say they like blue
I find all attractive. It's how well they compliment/contrast a person's skin tone and hair colour that makes them stand out.

Mine are green, sometimes look blue or grey. I like this given I usually keep my hair either blonde or crazy colours. e.g. right now it's washed out to a sort of pastel pink colour but I'm dyeing it a vibrant red next week.
Mine are blue-grey which I like, I've been complimented on my eyes a lot throughout my life.
My favourite on a girl though are either big brown eyes with brunette hair, or really bright blue piercing eyes.
Original post by Sohyeon127
What’s your favorite eye color/which would you like to have?
Blue
Green
Brown
Black
Hazel(green/brown/grey)
Grey

blue or green
Reply 7
I like Green the most, emerald green. Also the eye colour that’s just an explosion of all colours is pretty cool.
I have black-brown, it’s ok but sometimes I look like an alien in photos.
Reply 8
IMG_3500.JPGDeep Chestnut brown eyes are very luring....... as for my own, I don't know what holly they are...anyone know?
I prefer brown eyes, but blue eyes match very well with blonde hair, so it depends, but I'll say brown because they look very deep and usually match well with brown or dark hair.

Original post by essyb
IMG_3500.JPGDeep Chestnut brown eyes are very luring....... as for my own, I don't know what holly they are...anyone know?

I'll say they are green
I love Hazel brown eyes, which happens to be the colour mine are.
I'm a paki guy with boring black eyes and have always wondered what it would be like to have green or blue or even brown eyes . It's not the end of the world but it's kinda sad that I'll never experience that and every now and again I feel envious of people with stunning eyes ...
id say brown eyes...they're common but they're also very pretty
I have dark brown eyes, but I'd like blue eyes.
I have heterochromia so the outside of my eyes are blue, then green and hazel in the very middle. Very weird lol.
Original post by essyb

same here
i've always wanted blue
Dark brown
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Tsunamidragon21
i've always wanted blue

same
Light Green

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending