The Student Room Group

Member of the Month - July 2019

Congratulations, @Oxford Mum!

:party:

A huge congratulations to @Oxford Mum this month, who’s receiving the award for always being friendly and caring around TSR. They give out great advice to the students around the site, and are incredibly supportive of everyone's GYGs - they always put a smile on people's faces with their posts, and they definitely deserve some recognition for this!

Please join me in congratulating them for their efforts, and in giving the massive amount of appreciation they deserve for all this hard work :biggrin:

You can see all of our winners here, and I hope you'll all agree that Oxford Mum makes for a wonderful winner! :woo:

Scroll to see replies

:woo:
Original post by shadowdweller

Congratulations, @Oxford Mum!

:party:

A huge congratulations to @Oxford Mum this month, who’s receiving the award for always being friendly and caring around TSR. They give out great advice to the students around the site, and are incredibly supportive of everyone's GYGs - they always put a smile on people's faces with their posts, and they definitely deserve some recognition for this!

Please join me in congratulating them for their efforts, and in giving the massive amount of appreciation they deserve for all this hard work :biggrin:

You can see all of our winners here, and I hope you'll all agree that Oxford Mum makes for a wonderful winner! :woo:

@shadowdweller. I just came in after a pretty stressful day and had the pleasure of reading this.

I am literally welling up :cry2: didn't even know this award existed!

It is very easy to give advice and spread the love on TSR, as every student who approaches me about Oxford is friendly, interesting, and is always so happy to receive my advice, inaccurate as it sometimes may be! :s-smilie:

Yes, there may be trolls lurking (you ought to see my latest dodgy PM :eek:) but it's easy to ignore them when you think about all the worthwhile people to grace the TSR threads.

The people with GYGs whom I support are also friendly, hardworking and worthy of all the kind sentiments that come both from me and others.

It is easy to have laughs and create great conversations when there are friends like @the bear around, and @harrysbar who both make my day whenever they post.

And @Scotney for also providing such great help on the Oxford threads, including mentioning the open day, and my book too!
Original post by Oxford Mum
@shadowdweller. I just came in after a pretty stressful day and had the pleasure of reading this.

It is very easy to give advice and spread the love on TSR, as every student who approaches me about Oxford is friendly, interesting, and is always so happy to receive my advice, inaccurate as it sometimes may be! :s-smilie:

Yes, there may be trolls lurking (you ought to see my latest dodgy PM :eek:) but it's easy to ignore them when you think about all the worthwhile people to grace the TSR threads.

The people with GYGs whom I support are also friendly, hardworking and worthy of all the kind sentiments that come both from me and others.

It is easy to have laughs and create great conversations when there are friends like @the bear around, and @harrysbar who both make my day whenever they post.

And @Scotney for also providing such great help on the Oxford threads, including mentioning the open day, and my book too!

well deserved :yep:

Congrats OM :woo:

:jumphug:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
well deserved :yep:

Congrats OM :woo:

:jumphug:

:heart: to you too, grootie
Reply 5
Congratulations @Oxford Mum! Definitely a well deserved one and your contributions to the forum haven't gone unnoticed by myself and many others. :smile:

Congratulations OM, I didn't really know this award existed either or you would have received one more vote :hugs:You deserve it so much!
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
Congratulations @Oxford Mum! Definitely a well deserved one and your contributions to the forum haven't gone unnoticed by myself and many others. :smile:

That's so lovely! My addiction to TSR is real and heartfelt!
Original post by harrysbar
Congratulations OM, I didn't really know this award existed either or you would have received one more vote :hugs:You deserve it so much!

@harrysbar much love to you, as ever :dancing2:
@harrysbar much love to you, as ever :dancing2:

:007::007::007:
Reply 10
Congratulations @Oxford Mum :smile:
Original post by harrysbar
:007::007::007:

So that's your little game is it, Harrys? Beat this...

:007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007:

Nothing like a good old James Bond emoji sesh when you're feeling happy...
Original post by Sir Cumference
Congratulations @Oxford Mum :smile:

Thank you, kind Sir :adore:
So that's your little game is it, Harrys? Beat this...

:007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007::007:

Nothing like a good old James Bond emoji sesh when you're feeling happy...

:eek3:
Oh wow, didn't see this before. Congratulations @Oxford Mum, well deserved! :jumphug:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Oh wow, didn't see this before. Congratulations @Oxford Mum, well deserved! :jumphug:

I didn't either. Wondered why shadowdweller had tagged me in on member of the month! This is better than Christmas! :xmasgrin:

@RazzzBerries thanks for your kind wishes! All the best for sixth form!
I didn't either. Wondered why shadowdweller had tagged me in on member of the month! This is better than Christmas! :xmasgrin:

@RazzzBerries thanks for your kind wishes! All the best for sixth form!

:lol:

:cube:
:dancing:Congratulations Oxford Mum and so well deserved! You book is such a great resource for prospective Oxford students and TSR would be a very dull place without you!
And it would be a dull place without you @Scotney
So glad Harrow troll was having a go at me, otherwise you would have left!

He has done me other favours, such as arguing with me to the point that I had to reveal how many people I had helped get into Oxford. This is when I started getting pm’s from many students and decided I wanted to publish my book on the student room

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending