The Student Room Group

jhus really talking about doing black magic

but is it even true tho? do you believe in juj etc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Original post by RazzzBerries

I mean I can't even argue with that one
Yajuj and Majuj are the only juj I know. Never heard of Blackjuj.
Original post by Lifeismad
I mean I can't even argue with that one

Lmaooo 😂
Reply 5
honestly it got me thinking cause he did mention how his life has gone bit sh** since he's stopped doing it
Juj can be used in many ways and African people’s ancestors used to use it soo it’s not that bad until u do something evil
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Yajuj and Majuj are the only juj I know. Never heard of Blackjuj.

:rofl: PRSOM
load of bull
Juj is real lol why don’t people believe it
Original post by learner38
Juj can be used in many ways and African people’s ancestors used to use it soo it’s not that bad until u do something evil

has a dark side - some people believe in it so much they are exploited :frown:

Reply 11

how can you be so sure tho? if it was real wouldn't have jhus magically flew outta prison lmao
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
has a dark side - some people believe in it so much they are exploited :frown:

I meann
Original post by Lifeismad
how can you be so sure tho? if it was real wouldn't have jhus magically flew outta prison lmao

He said he stopped using it
All these rappers do bad things to get to where they are which everyone lowkey knows but when he says he’s doing something apart of his culture every gets shook

stay away from the cannabis and you will realise that you cant just summon some african spirit up to make you money, do your homework or take you out of prison. such a silly juvenile belief.
Original post by you_alt_right?
stay away from the cannabis and you will realise that you cant just summon some african spirit up to make you money, do your homework or take you out of prison. such a silly juvenile belief.

Just because u can’t understand something don’t mean u should talk bad about it if u actually researched it u would get the history but Ik u won’t do that because of pride
Reply 17
Original post by plantagenet crown
yajuj and majuj are the only juj i know. Never heard of blackjuj.

loooool its true omds
Original post by you_alt_right?

:rofl2:
Original post by Galila
loooool its true omds

Just because u can’t understand something don’t mean u should talk bad about it if u actually researched it u would get the history but Ik u won’t do that because of pride

so is hogwarts. Ive done the research and its total BS from the stone age.... if it was real, africa would not be an impoverished continent reliant on handouts to surivive. I can already tell that you will ignore this, because your either 14 or got your head stuck so far up your ass your tasting last nights dinner. only an idiot would believe that some ancient ancestor spirit of theirs from mighty and powerful africa will come and do their magic bidding. I dont understand why these stupid beliefs appeal to africans so much. ive never encountered a pole or arab that believes some ancient power comes from their homeland and will do magic for them. yet I have met many people who legitimately believe this trash.

Quick Reply

Latest