The Student Room Group

UCV dentistry Valencia 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z20010318
Hi mate,

I know I’m not lyneguy but I applied to UCV instead of Cardenal Herrera so I thought I’d help you out

The main reason I chose UCV because the dental course is taught for the full 5 years in English, whereas at Cardenal Herrera the first 3 years are taught in English but the last two are taught completely in Spanish- so unless you are Spanish yourself I thought that was a put off.

The UCV uni is relatively new, it opened like 15 years ago I think whereas Cardenal Herrera is older- both I believe anyway have pretty much the same teaching quality standard .

If you want any more info go on the website AStarFuture they have a lot of info on there

Good luck,

Z

Can I plz ask what the annual fee for the UCV is?
Thanks
Original post by UK Pharmacist
Can I plz ask what the annual fee for the UCV is?
Thanks

its 15,390 euros
Hi My daughter is going there this September We applied through A future starDoes anyone know if they are not scammed ?Thank you
Reply 63
No they are legitimate. My daughter has been in Valencia for 10 weeks and they have helped her during that time.
Original post by Loves99
My son has . Going out end of August.

Hii
my daughter just accepted to the uni
Original post by Edgyname
Nice! I’m leaving on the 2nd of September

Where are you studying dentistry in Spain
Anyone going to apply in October to start UCV in September 2020?
has anyone satarted?
Reply 68
Original post by Fitness X Study
has anyone satarted?

My son has just started
Original post by Loves99
My son has just started

oh wow can you put me in contact with him please I am in yr13 and plan to start next year
Original post by Edgyname
Nice! I’m leaving on the 2nd of September

hey bro how is it going at UCV
Original post by Sadafmosaffs
Hi My daughter is going there this September We applied through A future starDoes anyone know if they are not scammed ?Thank you

how is ur daughter finding it?
Reply 72
She is very happy so far
Original post by lyneguy
She is very happy so far

could you put me in contact with her by any chance to ask a few questions?
Original post by Sadafmosaffs
Hii
my daughter just accepted to the uni

My daughter went last year. Applied through A star. They are not a scam but charge a lot of money for admin.

Original post by Fitness X Study
how is ur daughter finding it?
Reply 75
So far she really likes it.
Original post by Anonymous
My daughter went last year. Applied through A star. They are not a scam but charge a lot of money for admin.

I'm going to UEV because of that
Reply 77
Well me it was definitely worth it. They got her a Bank account, matriculated her credentials, got her the NIE, housing, phone plan etc. Plus they monitor her progress every 2 weeks during the first year so that she doesn't get into academic problems. Plus 24/7 assistance if needed.They were very helpful. That charge is just a 1 time fee. For me peace of mind
Was worth the cost.
Original post by lyneguy
Well me it was definitely worth it. They got her a Bank account, matriculated her credentials, got her the NIE, housing, phone plan etc. Plus they monitor her progress every 2 weeks during the first year so that she doesn't get into academic problems. Plus 24/7 assistance if needed.They were very helpful. That charge is just a 1 time fee. For me peace of mind
Was worth the cost.

Hi did you have to pay the 5000 care package to a guy named Rohit?
Reply 79
Yes I did. I actually met him in Valencia and had a long discussion with him. He and his staff have been extremely helpful.
My daughter is loving the program.
I think the services provided by Rohit and his staff have been well worth it for my daughter and my peace of mind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending