The Student Room Group

Stanning a kpop group

Which one do you Stan??? Its just my friends dont understand why I love some kpop groups and songs-hope I can relate to some people on hereeee

Scroll to see replies

I’m an embarrassment to my kids as I’m 47 and love Jungkook ... my fave video is the performance of Fire after the presenter fell on top of him
Original post by lucyddf72
I’m an embarrassment to my kids as I’m 47 and love Jungkook ... my fave video is the performance of Fire after the presenter fell on top of him

Ohhh cool! Fire is a good song go!!I do respect BTS -but dont Stan them!
Reply 3
seventeen, shinee and cix :smile:
Original post by 0603
seventeen, shinee and cix :smile:

Shinee is honestly a legendd ! I dont really know much about the others-but the fact that the popularity of seventeen is increasing!😊
BTS and BLACKPINK :yep:
Reply 6
personally I've been stanning EXO since debut and other groups fluctuate, but currently I really like Golden Child, NCT, Red Velvet and Oh My Girl
BTS but I also like exo, nct, bp, red velvet, seventeen, day6 and 2ne1
Original post by RazzzBerries
BTS and BLACKPINK :yep:

Honestly I respect bts but dont Stan ..as for Blackpink I love their songs as-and rose is still my biasss
Original post by jkitoko
personally I've been stanning EXO since debut and other groups fluctuate, but currently I really like Golden Child, NCT, Red Velvet and Oh My Girl

Exo's vocals kill me daily and I cant forget red velvets iconic "red flavour".Both are visual groupsss
Original post by TeacupAndTragedy
BTS but I also like exo, nct, bp, red velvet, seventeen, day6 and 2ne1

2ne1-the legendss-
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
2ne1-the legendss-

Come back 💔

Also I forgot to mention mamamoo lol
Original post by TeacupAndTragedy
Come back 💔

Also I forgot to mention mamamoo lol

I know and Mamamoo are vocal queens-Gogobebe was a bop!! Right now my heart aches for Ikon💔
I do not "stan" any K-Pop.

It is an extreme form of exploitation and abuse.

Which one do you Stan??? Its just my friends dont understand why I love some kpop groups and songs-hope I can relate to some people on hereeee

I started with EXO but then I went on to pretty much everything and now I sticking to DAY6 and Stray Kids. I still listen to quite a variety of songs by different artists, but they are the main ones. I would recommend both of them.
You guys are an embarrassment to society
Original post by Slayer44k_GD
I started with EXO but then I went on to pretty much everything and now I sticking to DAY6 and Stray Kids. I still listen to quite a variety of songs by different artists, but they are the main ones. I would recommend both of them.

Okay!! Thanks
Original post by ZozinzComet

What do you mean?
Reply 18
Original post by Slayer44k_GD

same i started with EXO but now BTS is my life
literally
Reply 19
What do you mean?

Original post by ZozinzComet

loving kpop is not an embarrassment

it just shows we're more open-minded and are willing to listen to music that we don't understand

if anything kpop has better lyrics than any other type of music because they acc talk about serious things

depression, anxiety, loving yourself, trying to succeed when everyone else is looking down on you

kpop is inspirational and beautiful not and "embarassment"

Quick Reply

Latest