The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Might be a red flag for some...
But I'm VERY sarcastic :u:
Reply 2
Wait a minute, let me just get all my red flags out of my cupboard, this may take a while.
M.y s.a.r.c.a.s.m :wink: (yeah I don’t know why I wrote it out like that lol)
What do you mean? Like a flaw???
Reply 5
My compulsive sarcasm and flippancy renders me unable to have serious conversations, except when I am trying to have a serious conversation and the other person thinks I'm being sarcastic
Reply 6
Having a TSR account.
My ever increasing toy animal collection. :tongue:
I’m super self deprecating
I'm annoying af.
Trust issues, the fact that I tend to explode and recluse like an antisocial, pushing away people that actually care and want to help me to the extent that it develops into hate and they never come back. Almost feels self validating at times
The amount and variety of cutting tools.
Original post by The Mogg
Wait a minute, let me just get all my red flags out of my cupboard, this may take a while.

PRSOM, this is a great post!!!
Reply 13
I still sleep with a teddy or 2 :shy2:

And I’m always ready to walk away, I won’t beg or play games I don’t have the time or energy for that
My love of air guns and shooting in general
I’m too loving, so loving in fact, that it appears suspicious that I’m trying to make up for something
I’m uglier than sin, and rather shy.
My mood swings. I can be a happy bunny and then a depressed pebble within 2 seconds.
When I’m nervous I’ll keep talking and literally say the first thing which comes to mind without a filter 😅
Original post by Andrew97
I’m uglier than sin, and rather shy.

Plus I’m short and thin.

My jokes are the only thing going.

Latest