The Student Room Group

SFE Postgraduate Loan without a bank account

Hi there,I have started an application for a postgraduate loan. As an EU student, I have mailed my passport, and I expect it to be received by SFE some time this week. My appointment for a bank account, however, is in three weeks. Will the application start to be processed only after my bank details are updated, or will the process be able to start once they've received my passport? Thank you!
Original post by Chrysospathi
Hi there,I have started an application for a postgraduate loan. As an EU student, I have mailed my passport, and I expect it to be received by SFE some time this week. My appointment for a bank account, however, is in three weeks. Will the application start to be processed only after my bank details are updated, or will the process be able to start once they've received my passport? Thank you!

Hi there,

We will process it regardless of whether you supplied bank details or not.

Regards,
Nihad
Thank you! Could you possibly know how long my passport will take to get back to me?
Original post by Chrysospathi
Thank you! Could you possibly know how long my passport will take to get back to me?

We are currently processing passports in 8 working days and then we would pass them for dispatch to be returned.

Regards,
Nihad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending