The Student Room Group

Don’t want to go back into education

So I’m going to uni (first year ) in a few days and I already feel so **** in myslef , I’ve always hated education but I’ve just pushed through because I want a degree but now it’s bringing up these horrible feelings I had before summer. Is this normal and will I get back to normal because after like 3-4 months I’m ok not good but just ok , I feel physically sick I don’t know if this is just nerves but I just feel so sad aswell. I think it could be because I’m afraid of failing as I am not really smart even though I’m going to uni , I just about made it and I’m just scared of everything
Original post by Anonymous
So I’m going to uni (first year ) in a few days and I already feel so **** in myslef , I’ve always hated education but I’ve just pushed through because I want a degree but now it’s bringing up these horrible feelings I had before summer. Is this normal and will I get back to normal because after like 3-4 months I’m ok not good but just ok , I feel physically sick I don’t know if this is just nerves but I just feel so sad aswell. I think it could be because I’m afraid of failing as I am not really smart even though I’m going to uni , I just about made it and I’m just scared of everything

hey, it's totally fine to feel this way :smile: it's going to be a different environment that's your probably worried. i'm going to uni next sept and I'm really scared thinking about I right now.
what course are you going to do?
are you living at home or in uni accom?
are any of your friends doing the same course or going the same uni?
Reply 2
this is such a mood oml
Reply 3
hey, it's totally fine to feel this way :smile: it's going to be a different environment that's your probably worried. i'm going to uni next sept and I'm really scared thinking about I right now.
what course are you going to do?
are you living at home or in uni accom?
are any of your friends doing the same course or going the same uni?

Wish I still had a year lol . I will be doing criminology with sociology and I’m living at home . And yes it could be the fear of the unknown
Wish I still had a year lol . I will be doing criminology with sociology and I’m living at home . And yes it could be the fear of the unknown

oh my godddd, i also want to do that next sept!! haha, at a uni in liverpool. are any of your friends doing the same course or going the same uni. lol ive got social anxiety so it is quite hard

I was sooo happy when I saw that you're going to do criminology and sociology hahaha
oh my godddd, i also want to do that next sept!! haha, at a uni in liverpool. are any of your friends doing the same course or going the same uni. lol ive got social anxiety so it is quite hard

I was sooo happy when I saw that you're going to do criminology and sociology hahaha

my account is anonymous, but can we be friends lol, i can learn more about the course from yiu. my account on tsr is @adviceisallineed message me
You won’t know until you’ve tried.
Reply 7

Two of my friends are going to the same uni but they studying law 😭😭 so they will be together and I’m gonna be alone lol. Well anyway if you have any questions about the course , just message me and I might be able to help you through out the year. I also have social anxiety but I just have to suck it up , I’m starting tommrow 😭😭
Two of my friends are going to the same uni but they studying law 😭😭 so they will be together and I’m gonna be alone lol. Well anyway if you have any questions about the course , just message me and I might be able to help you through out the year. I also have social anxiety but I just have to suck it up , I’m starting tommrow 😭😭

don't worry youll be fine, people usually say that you just make friends and in my mind im like howww lol. and soon im going to be going to therapy. also because your post is anonymous, I cant message you, but you can message me lol
also what uni you going to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending