The Student Room Group

need to find an exam centre in EDINBURGH

Hey I am looking to sit advanced higher modern study and history as an external candidate but the centres I've looked at only do highers what should I do
Original post by Randompanda
Hey I am looking to sit advanced higher modern study and history as an external candidate but the centres I've looked at only do highers what should I do

Maybe try contacting high schools?

As an aside, both subjects require a dissertation. You'd have to discuss that somehow.
Reply 2
Original post by Quick-use
Maybe try contacting high schools?

As an aside, both subjects require a dissertation. You'd have to discuss that somehow.

I have contacted a few high schools no reply yet, what do you mean by discussion?
Original post by Randompanda
I have contacted a few high schools no reply yet, what do you mean by discussion?

Dissertations have certain deadlines, so you'd need to figure out how to submit them as well. It wouldn't just be an exam (as far as I'm aware).
Yes that’s correct, I’m sitting Adv Higher Modern Studies this year and we have to complete a 5000 word dissertation and have been given deadlines.

Original post by Quick-use
Dissertations have certain deadlines, so you'd need to figure out how to submit them as well. It wouldn't just be an exam (as far as I'm aware).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending