The Student Room Group

ghosts, spirits and paranormal activity

let's share our TRUE ghost stories. I don't know about you guys but I have been through a lot of spooky **** in my life, and I seriously believe In all this crazy stuff. have any of you guys had creepy things happen to you, for example astrol projecting, sleep paralysis, ghost/demon encounters. let's talk about it and spread light!
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

unfortunately this stuff is bogus nonsense

sorry.

:redface:
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
unfortunately this stuff is bogus nonsense

sorry.

:redface:

have u never come across stuff like that before?
Reply 3
Original post by OK432
let's share our TRUE ghost stories. I don't know about you guys but I have been through a lot of spooky **** in my life, and I seriously believe In all this crazy stuff. have any of you guys had creepy things happen to you, for example astrol projecting, sleep paralysis, ghost/demon encounters. let's talk about it and spread light!

lol, sleep paralysis is not 'creepy and paranormal', i get it nearly every night. it's just an issue with your rem.
Reply 4
Original post by Ciel.
lol, sleep paralysis is not 'creepy and paranormal', i get it nearly every night. it's just an issue with your rem.

I mean it's still creepy. I had sleep paralysis once and I couldn't move at all, it was dark but I could see a figure from the corner of my eye something blacker than the dark I was in. it was moving. if you don't think that's creepy then what is?
Reply 5
Original post by OK432
I mean it's still creepy. I had sleep paralysis once and I couldn't move at all, it was dark but I could see a figure from the corner of my eye something blacker than the dark I was in. it was moving. if you don't think that's creepy then what is?

i see demons. it's scary, yeah. but it's not 'paranormal,' it's just my brain. i watch a lot of horror movies.
Reply 6
Original post by Ciel.
i see demons. it's scary, yeah. but it's not 'paranormal,' it's just my brain. i watch a lot of horror movies.

yeah I get it, but the thing is that creepy stuff started happening to me even before I knew what it all meant. I never watched horror movies, and I wasn't easily creeped out. how do u explain people seeing ghosts or people being possessed, not everything is triggered by the things we watched, some things could be real..
Reply 7
Original post by OK432
yeah I get it, but the thing is that creepy stuff started happening to me even before I knew what it all meant. I never watched horror movies, and I wasn't easily creeped out. how do u explain people seeing ghosts or people being possessed, not everything is triggered by the things we watched, some things could be real..

imagination and/or mental illness
Reply 8
Original post by Ciel.
imagination and/or mental illness

yeeeeeee
Alright, so I don't believe in ghosts but this one experience I had was quite strange... So I was walking to school and the morning was hot and the sun was out. (Why am I such a rambler?) Anyways, so I am walking and I entered the mouth of this alley - this was when I was really young by the way, around 10 - so I am walking and I look up and this old lady is walking ahead of me; a willowy figure. I remember thinking that she knew I was walking behind her because she slowed her steps and as a result my own became tentative. Suddenly, she turns around and waves at me and tells me to "come forward". Her facial features are still so stark in my memory, long teeth, some which were at odd angles, sort of digging into her bottom lip and a weathered face. Pale hair and an expression on her face that could nor be described as 'ugly' or 'frightening'. There was just something about her demeanour that screamed that she disliked me, to an extent that she wanted to hurt me. I probably sound insane but that was the gut instinct of the 10-year old me and I remember that I took some involuntary steps towards her and as I did, something changed in the way she was standing. Not to be dramatic, but there was a franctic movement from her, the kind a predator makes when it sees its prey nearing. I don't know what happened but everything about her just felt so wrong ..... so I basically ran away from her until I got back home and then made my parent walk with me. lololol I just realised how dramatic I made this sound when she could have just been a crazy, old woman but I don't know... it was a really strange experience.

Now that I have procrasinated, I will go back to work.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by OK432

They're real. 99% of stories are fake but they are real. And im not talking about some sleep paralysis at night thing, I have had experiences in broad daylight while not even feeling tired.
Reply 11
Ikr it's so true, i really believe some things that happened are real tho. I mean, I you believe that there is a god, then you just HAVE to believe im demons and things like that you know what I mean?
Reply 12
Yeah I mean it could be a crazy old lady, but it could also be a demon dressed as a crazy old lady 😂 we will never know
Original post by Ciel.
it's just an issue with your rem.

I think you'll find my rem is perfectly ok, thank you! large.jpg
Reply 14
Original post by MagnumKoishi
I think you'll find my rem is perfectly ok, thank you! large.jpg

she's dead
Reply 15
i like a good spirit

A 30 year Glenfiddich
Original post by gjd800
i like a good spirit

A 30 year Glenfiddich

Do you actually believe in spirits? :biggrin:
Reply 17
only the ones i can sup of a Satdee night
Original post by Ciel.
she's dead

As an anime-only watcher, I sure hope that isn't a spoiler for two reasons!
Reply 19
Original post by MagnumKoishi
As an anime-only watcher, I sure hope that isn't a spoiler for two reasons!

never watched it tbh

Quick Reply

Latest