The Student Room Group

Which universities accept UCAS Tariffs

Hey guys! I'm aware that some universities such as the Uni of Bedfordshire accept tariffs rather than/as well as grade entry requirements. Is there a list of such universities?

Universities lower down in the rankings, such as Oxford Brookes, Cardiff Met, Roehampton etc.
Original post by Glaz
Hey guys! I'm aware that some universities such as the Uni of Bedfordshire accept tariffs rather than/as well as grade entry requirements. Is there a list of such universities?

I'm not aware of many high tariff unis which do this, but most mid to low tariff universities will.
Original post by Glaz

I don't think there's a list as such but newer unis are more likely to (the ones that used to be Polys) and the traditional academic unis are less likely to. Each uni should state on their website whether they want a particular set of A level grades such as ABB or whether they are prepared to accept the equivalent tariff points

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending