The Student Room Group

Which email should I use when applying?

Should I use my personal email or my academic one in order to register for the university website? My academic email doesn't include my name, but only my registration number at that university.
Thank you for your help
Original post by Pagli
Should I use my personal email or my academic one in order to register for the university website? My academic email doesn't include my name, but only my registration number at that university.
Thank you for your help

What access are you getting by registering for the university website? You don't normally register for a website, so it's not clear what the purpose is.

This is for the same university - the one you have an email address fr and the one you are registering at? If so, probably use you runi email.

If you are applying to a new university, use your personal one for the application process.

Either way, you can probably change your email address at some point.
It’s an email address. Nothing more. No advantage to be got.
Reply 3
Original post by threeportdrift
What access are you getting by registering for the university website? You don't normally register for a website, so it's not clear what the purpose is.

This is for the same university - the one you have an email address fr and the one you are registering at? If so, probably use you runi email.

If you are applying to a new university, use your personal one for the application process.

Either way, you can probably change your email address at some point.

Thank you for your answer!
I’m applying to another university for my master degree, I will use my personal email as you suggested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending