The Student Room Group

KCL Accomodation swap

Hi, I have an ensuite room at Great Dover Street Apartments, however I am looking for a room in Stamford Street Apartments since its closer to my Campus (Waterloo). Great Dover Street Apartments is situated near London Bridge and about a 10 minute walk away from KCL Guy's Campus. If anyone from Stamford Street Apartments is interested for a swap, please let me know!!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Bhanu Guntupalli
嗨,我有在大佛街公寓套间的房间,但是我找了自接近我的校园(滑铁卢)在斯坦福街公寓的房间。Great Dover Street Apartments公寓靠近伦敦桥,距离KCL Guy's Campus校园约有10分钟步行路程。如果斯坦福街公寓的任何人有兴趣换货,请告诉我!

Good
Original post by Bhanu Guntupalli
Hi, I have an ensuite room at Great Dover Street Apartments, however I am looking for a room in Stamford Street Apartments since its closer to my Campus (Waterloo). Great Dover Street Apartments is situated near London Bridge and about a 10 minute walk away from KCL Guy's Campus. If anyone from Stamford Street Apartments is interested for a swap, please let me know!!

Would you swap for Julian Markham
Original post by Samantha2009
Would you swap for Julian Markham

@Samantha2009, Thank you very much for the reply, however I am looking for a KCL student who could swap my room at Great Dover Street Apartments with a room in Stamford Street Apartments.
Reply 4
hi!
I'm at Stratford One.
I'm a medical student at kings, so would love somewhere near guys!
are you interested?
it is an ensuite and can be £6200 plus £1750 to cover travel costs. this rent is actually half of what it would have been. this is because I was meant to move into Wolfson yesterday, but they overbooked so I was moved last minute here. I spoke to the manager at wolfson and he said that the person that takes up my contract would have the same deal
please let me know if youre interested

@Bhanu Guntupalli
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by mnnbv
hi!
I'm at Stratford One.
I'm a medical student at kings, so would love somewhere near guys!
are you interested?
it is an ensuite and can be £6200 plus £1750 to cover travel costs. this rent is actually half of what it would have been. this is because I was meant to move into Wolfson yesterday, but they overbooked so I was moved last minute here. I spoke to the manager at wolfson and he said that the person that takes up my contract would have the same deal
please let me know if youre interested

@Bhanu Guntupalli

@mnnbv, Thank you very much for the offer.
I'm an engineering student at KCL, I am looking for a student who could swap my ensuite room at Great Dover Street Apartments with an ensuite room in Stamford Street Apartments since it is closer to Strand Campus. Unfortunately, the accommodation at Stratford is quite far away from Strand Campus (where my lectures and labs take place).

Bhanu
I have an en-suite at Orchard Lisle if you’re interested in swapping?
Would you swap for Julian Markham with en-suite
Original post by abellefleur
I have an en-suite at Orchard Lisle if you’re interested in swapping?

Would you swap for Julian Markham en-suite
Original post by Samantha2009
Would you swap for Julian Markham en-suite

Thanks for the offer Samantha and I’m sorry but I do most of my work at Strand Campus so I’m looking to stay as close as possible to that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending