The Student Room Group

Christmas Countdown 2019

Scroll to see replies

Reply 21
:woo:

:five:
Now there's officially less than 100 days left I can stop feeling guilty about updating this thing daily/every other day now :colone:
So excited for VT, MHSS and FH secret santa
Ahhhhh Idec if it's early, I love Christmas. I can't WAIT.

@thebear @harrysbar If this is you, bear, I will never want Christmas in my life again.
Christmas cake for this year has been baked :woo:

(I usually do the icing and my Mum bakes it - she normally bakes 3 mini ones though, and one of them is for their silver anniversary so idk whats happening on the decoration part yet for this year :tongue: )
Cannot wait for Christmas lol🎄

Not long to go now guys! :biggrin:
Original post by CoolCavy
So excited for VT, MHSS and FH secret santa

:undefined:yes :love:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Ahhhhh Idec if it's early, I love Christmas. I can't WAIT.

:undefined:excited :five:

Risky click of the day :lol: :colondollar:
Omg my one of my parents wanted to know why I was smiling at my phone... I decided to tell her about something else :hide:
Original post by Chronoscope
:undefined:yes
:love:

:undefined:excited :five:

Risky click of the day :lol: :colondollar:
Omg my one of my parents wanted to know why I was smiling at my phone... I decided to tell her about something else :hide:
I called my younger son from the room next door to show him the video @the bear sent. He thought it was majorly creepy. In fact, he thought it was the actual bear on the clip and said "My God, is that him?"
Original post by Oxford Mum
I called my younger son from the room next door to show him the video @the bear sent. He thought it was majorly creepy. In fact, he thought it was the actual bear on the clip and said "My God, is that him?"

:smug:

ur lovin' it :h:
Original post by the bear
ur lovin' it :h:

@the bear
Far from loving it, I have just woken up because it has given me nightmares
I feel like Spooktober should be over before counting down to Christmas otherwise you miss out on the spooky memes.
Reply 38
Here's to working Christmas day! :lol:
Original post by Oxford Mum
@the bear
Far from loving it, I have just woken up because it has given me nightmares

yes

https://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/feisty-pets-christmas-bear.gif?w=750

Quick Reply

Latest