The Student Room Group

GCSE Spanish (CCEA)

So obvs I’m doing Spanish, we got a CCEA booklet of minimum required vocab to learn, 50 pages each with 40-45 words lol and we do a vocab test every week, how do you language people revise vocab, I started using Quizlet to make the words in flash cards?
Original post by Josh135
So obvs I’m doing Spanish, we got a CCEA booklet of minimum required vocab to learn, 50 pages each with 40-45 words lol and we do a vocab test every week, how do you language people revise vocab, I started using Quizlet to make the words in flash cards?

Quizlet will definitely help if you think that works for you. Do you have other revision textbooks you can use to learn the vocab?
Reply 2
Original post by Hazzabear
Quizlet will definitely help if you think that works for you. Do you have other revision textbooks you can use to learn the vocab?

No we don’t have Spanish Textbooks
Original post by Josh135
No we don’t have Spanish Textbooks

Can you buy some?
Reply 4
Original post by Hazzabear
Can you buy some?

Sorry for the late reply, so 2 months in and Quizlet is amazing for learning the vocab! I might look into a textbook just for revision purposes
Original post by Josh135
Sorry for the late reply, so 2 months in and Quizlet is amazing for learning the vocab! I might look into a textbook just for revision purposes

Which Revision textbook Did you find userful?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending