The Student Room Group

i hate my body,my boobs,my ass so much

i'm a thin girl and i don't have beautiful big boobs and butt.
everyone remind me how ugly i am when they say to me you're boobs are so small.i'm a 32 full b and i wish i had 32DD boobs but i can't afford the surgery.
i hate my body so much i can't even touch my own boobs i hate them so much.
i'm so short and small i hate it.
everywhere people are worshiping girls with huge breasts and i'm so sad that i can't have them.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by niki2020
everyone remind me how ugly i am when they say to me you're boobs are so small.i'm a 32 full b and i wish i had 32DD boobs but i can't afford the surgery.
everywhere people are worshiping girls with huge breasts and i'm so sad that i can't have them.

No confidence on yourself. You are giving out no confidence vibes. You are comparing yourself with other people. ; it never does any good! A decent person will not be obssessed with your size and shape and nor should you be! Did you know that lots of guys like small short girls? but you don't!
Reply 2
Original post by mgi
No confidence on yourself. You are giving out no confidence vibes. You are comparing yourself with other people. ; it never does any good! A decent person will not be obssessed with your size and shape and nor should you be! Did you know that lots of guys like small short girls?

I think lots of them don't like small short curvless girls like me
You need to love what you've got - confidence is sexy. If you like it, others will.

One of the most naturally attractive people I know has small boobs. If you are petite then massive boobs would look weird.
Reply 4
I think lots of them don't like small short curvless girls like me

Why are you concentrating on "lots of them"? Lots of guys dont like larger big girls! but so what? there are some body types that you yourself would not like in a boyfriend ,right? again , so what? It is not a personal attack on them or you is it? You have to be honest with yourself girl- it is your low self confidence that is the real issue here! Do you like youself? Your answer seems to be no.

You can eat more and exercise More...
Reply 6
Original post by Apachecow
You need to love what you've got - confidence is sexy. If you like it, others will.

One of the most naturally attractive people I know has small boobs. If you are petite then massive boobs would look weird.

I dont have anything to feel confident about.
Reply 7
Original post by Zain_Ahmed
You can eat more and exercise More...

It wont help that much I dont have the right genetics.
Instagram is made to destroy you. just uninstall it and love yourself
There are plenty of people, including myself, who prefer a skinny girl short girl than some Nicki Minaj type of a girl. Confidence with your body is hot than not accepting yourself. Just stop focusing on looking up to the girls with big boobs. Maybe find a role model who is similar to your body type and you'll learn to accept it.
Reply 10
Original post by kai'sa
Instagram is made to destroy you. just uninstall it and love yourself

I've uninstalled Instagram a long time ago because of this issue.
I'm bieng bullied by girls in my colleage for my body type.
But not all guys like huge boobs and bum. There are guys out there that will like your body
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
But not all guys like huge boobs and bum. There are guys out there that will like your body

Hahaha.
That's a myth.
Hahaha.
That's a myth.

It’s not coz I’m one of those guys
Please dont do yourself down.
There is a saying that goes beauty is to the eye of the beholder.
There is somebody out there for you. You just have not found him yet. X
Reply 15

This sounds like you may have developed body dysmorphia due to bullying. I said the same problem in high school. Go see a counsellor it will be extremely useful for you
Reply 16
Original post by Tartan Lass
Please dont do yourself down.
There is a saying that goes beauty is to the eye of the beholder.
There is somebody out there for you. You just have not found him yet. X

And I will never find.
And I will never find.

Of course you will. Just be patient .
little boobs mean you can wear different types of bikinis like one shoulder and triangle and halter neck without them falling out
Reply 19
Original post by Jay2610
This sounds like you may have developed body dysmorphia due to bullying. I said the same problem in high school. Go see a counsellor it will be extremely useful for you

Yes I have body dysmorphia according to psychology but I think I'm not attractive and that's why I hate my body and I really like to change it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending