The Student Room Group

Who will win the champions league?

Any predictions for the scorelines tonight, and who do you think will win it.
AFC Wimbledon.
Original post by TSR_.Lord
AFC Wimbledon.

Looooooooool
In all seriousness, anyone.
I didn't expect England to win the Cricket world cup so what's to say Tottenham might win the championship?
Original post by TSR_.Lord
In all seriousness, anyone.
I didn't expect England to win the Cricket world cup so what's to say Tottenham might win the championship?

True, they did get to the final last season
As long as it is not PSG or Manchester City, I don't care. My wish is Ajax, however I don't seriously think it comes true.
Man city have a chance this year.
Barcelona always fail to win with Messi. It’s going to be a tough year
Original post by dorothy4794
Barcelona always fail to win with Messi. It’s going to be a tough year

The main problem with this club is that Barcelona changed to a team with mercenaris in the squad and on the pitch. Too many ego players are not good for the team spirit, all the more when it matters.
Original post by dorothy4794
Man city have a chance this year.

I think Liverpool will retain the cup.
I have a sneaky suspicion Inter Milan will do something incredible, crazy I know.
Reply 11
I think Man City this year.
Reply 12
Original post by Evil Homer
I have a sneaky suspicion Inter Milan will do something incredible, crazy I know.

Yes you are crazy. It's a 100-1 shot with the bookies - has to be worth a tenner if you think there's a chance!
I don't think it will be Manchester City. I think that Inter Milan are in with a shout.
Original post by Sir Cumference
Yes you are crazy. It's a 100-1 shot with the bookies - has to be worth a tenner if you think there's a chance!

I think Antonio Conte is an absolute genius, might just have to take a closer look at those odds...

Quick Reply

Latest