The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Looking for accommodation (contract cancellations)

Hi,
I'm a first year KCL student and I'm currently commuting into London everyday but I'd like to move into accommodation now that my maintenance loan has come in at last. If anyone is looking to cancel their contract I'd be willing to take it up ASAP.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by livii1809
Hi,
I'm a first year KCL student and I'm currently commuting into London everyday but I'd like to move into accommodation now that my maintenance loan has come in at last. If anyone is looking to cancel their contract I'd be willing to take it up ASAP.

Hii!! I’m looking to give up my lease to someone in January so if you by any means can’t find something before then you can take my room!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Hi,

Hello are you a female student? I have a twin en-suite room for 313/pw for 44 weeks. It is about a 2 minute walk from the UCL Bloomsbury campus and 5 minute walk from SOAS. It is a 20 minute walk from KCL. Newly refurbished and close to warren station. I am looking for someone to take over the contract ASAP.
Reply 3
Hi,

Hello

I have a non-ensuite room in Orchard Lisle halls in a postgraduate flat and I am looking to give up my tenancy ASAP. It is right next to Guy's Campus and the Strand Campus. Almost next door to the train station so getting to other places in or out of London is very easy. I am trying to leave my accommodation because I would like to move closer to my campus at Denmark Hill, it's not anything to do with the room! looking to move ASAP so DM if interested
Hi,

Heyyy, I have an en-suite room at Great Dover Street and I’d like to move out mid/end of November
Hi,

Hi, I have an ensuite at Julian Markham (41 week contract, 275 pounds per week) that I would like to transfer. Julian Markham is at Elephant and Castle. Are you interested?
Hi,

Hi I've got a studio at angel lane for 319£/week with a private kitchen and bathroom. It's 3 mins walk from the tube station
Reply 7
Hi! I have an en-suite room in Champion Hill, only 215£/week. Message me if interested
Reply 8
Hi,

Hi I have an ensuite room, just 215/week in a KCL residence. Are you still interested?
Reply 9
Original post by LauraCech
Hi I have an ensuite room, just 215/week in a KCL residence. Are you still interested?

Which KLC residence you are staying ? Would you like to swap to Chapter Lewisham ?
Hi, I have a two-bed apartment room in IQ City Student Accommodation! Get in touch if you're interested! It is a walk away from KCL or you can commute by the bus too!
Reply 11
I have an non-ensuite at Vauxhall for 185 pounds a week if you're interested!
Reply 12
Hey there! I’m looking for someone to take over my 51 week contract with iQ city at a price of £307 per week. You’ll only have to pay the 2nd to 4th instalment which is from 30th September to 5th September 2020 (£14122). iQ is only a 4 mins walk to the Goswell Road bus station that goes straight to Aldwych/Somerset bus station which is a few mins walk from strand. It is a bronze ensuite room. The link to the iQ website is https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/london/city/bronze-en-suite?year=2019-20 pls pm ASAP if ur interested :smile:) THANK UUUUU
Original post by brinnytoe
Heyyy, I have an en-suite room at Great Dover Street and I’d like to move out mid/end of November

Hii, I can take over your contract at that time, please let me know if you are interested - if your room is still available? x
Original post by b.cody
Hello

I have a non-ensuite room in Orchard Lisle halls in a postgraduate flat and I am looking to give up my tenancy ASAP. It is right next to Guy's Campus and the Strand Campus. Almost next door to the train station so getting to other places in or out of London is very easy. I am trying to leave my accommodation because I would like to move closer to my campus at Denmark Hill, it's not anything to do with the room! looking to move ASAP so DM if interested

Hii, I can take over your contract, please pm if your room is still available?
Hi,

Hi are you still looking for an accomodation? I have a small studio at Atlas House, 1 minute away from Vauxhall station, bathroom and kitchenette, 332 pw
Hey guys I have a 1 bed flat in Lillian Penson hall that i’m Letting go of. It’s 219 pw and en suite
looking for someone not in residences to take over my contract for julian markham house. 275 p/w, 20 mins walk from guys and from waterloo and about 35 mins walking to strand. lots of transport connections and loads of supermarkets and a gym on the same street. en-suite room in a flat of 7, all very lovely first year students.
Reply 18
Hey, if you’re still interested or looking to find accommodation that’s close to campus, I just sent you a PM with more details in!
Hi, I am a first year currently living in intercollegiate halls but I would love to move into a kings residence. If any has any contracts they need taking over please contract me!!! Thank you xx

Quick Reply