The Student Room Group

Cyberstart Assess 2019 - Help!

I've gotten through most of the assessment, but I'm stuck on 15. I'm willing to trade answers if needed, I just need this closure!

Scroll to see replies

I need help on Q7 please
Reply 2
Try typing this into the console: warehouseInit()
Reply 3
Original post by EKGreb
Try typing this into the console: warehouseInit()

that doesnt do anything by typing it in
Reply 4
Type the other function found in the same script in console:smile:
could you explain how to type in the console please?
Reply 6
Original post by cyber1920
could you explain how to type in the console please?

Go on inspect element in the page and there should be some tabs at the top you click console and youre on the console then just click near the top of it and you can type (in chrome im not sure about firefox and stuff) and i was wrong try robotstart()
Tysm😊
Reply 8
Help on 12 and 13 would be appreciated
I'm rlly stuck on q9 and i don't understand how to do q10 - I would really appreciate some help as I am a beginner
Reply 10
I'm rlly stuck on q9 and i don't understand how to do q10 - I would really appreciate some help as I am a beginner

If you think about what a variable name for the email and password was an input that into the console that might help for question 9
Reply 11

You want to submit the form. In console type in the function for that. Auto fill makes it easier to find.:smile:
Original post by Nia16
You want to submit the form. In console type in the function for that. Auto fill makes it easier to find.:smile:

Thanks, what do I do after typing those three words into the console?? (I don’t know how to do functions😭)
Original post by Dr3am
If you think about what a variable name for the email and password was an input that into the console that might help for question 9

Thanks I got it😊
Reply 14
Thanks, what do I do after typing those three words into the console?? (I don’t know how to do functions😭)

If you found the function name then type ' ( ) ' after the function in console:smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Nia16
If you found the function name then type ' ( ) ' after the function in console:smile:

Thanks so much I got it😊😊
where would you find function name
(edited 4 years ago)
Can anyone help me on question 8?
Would anyone be able to help with 12, 13 or 14? I can help people with 1-11
Reply 19
Original post by Jamesmp1
where would you find function name

The function name is always close to its purpose/function
For example if you want to end a game
The function name could be EndGame ()

Quick Reply