I start:

Forget Safety.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Brexit Means Brexit
Original post by The Mogg
Brexit Means Brexit

Lol
Don't be desperate is a peculiar one :-) How do you think it is life-changing? Just curious, not saying it is not
Be kind
These are seperate:

TSR is addictive

Proceed with caution.
(edited 4 years ago)
I’d team it with “say no” tbh. But that’s because be kind includes being kind to yourself:smile:
Life is short
Light follows darkness.
Karma never forgets.
Evil won't win.
I get it now makes sense in the context of relationships. In other areas it is good to be desperate though. With relationships, I think there is something about your first love, I still think of her sometimes. I think that person kind of becomes the standard on which we judge everyone else in future relationships. Maybe that's why loads of people are desperate for their first love. Idk if it's the same with girls though.
We all die
Reply 11
Original post by Obolinda
We all die

Sounds more like life ending advice than life changing advice. But oh well as they say, tomato tomata.
Reply 12
Original post by The Mogg
Sounds more like life ending advice than life changing advice. But oh well as they say, tomato tomata.

That's not what they say.
Reply 13
Original post by Bio 7
That's not what they say.

Well I say it, and I have just decided that one of my personal pronouns is they, so they do say it.
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
I start:

Forget Safety.

Stop caring
Destroy Capitalism.
Life’s too short

Go for it

Don’t look back
Original post by blue.stripes
Stop caring

That's an impossibility. I believe you just got to find the right thing to care about :smile:
Palms are sweaty

Knees weak

Arms are heavy
Original post by londonmyst
Light follows darkness.
Karma never forgets.
Evil won't win.

unless evil is bankrolled by capitalism then it probably will win

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending