The Student Room Group

Sky Graduate Scheme 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by That__guy__bob
Good luck! If you use gmail then you can filter it so it sends the email to your primary inbox. I've just done it now so i don't miss future emails. i only found out because I checked my application on the website not the email

Thank you!
Good luck! If you use gmail then you can filter it so it sends the email to your primary inbox. I've just done it now so i don't miss future emails. i only found out because I checked my application on the website not the email

I only found out because I found this thread and realise some of you were getting invites 😂
Have you guys applied anywhere else or had any assessment centres?
Original post by canttouchthis
Have you guys applied anywhere else or had any assessment centres?

Quite a few apps and tests/VIs but no ACs yet most ACs will kick off around November time
They supposedly will look to take on 10 people into the data analytics grad scheme so that's me not getting in then 😂😂
They supposedly will look to take on 10 people into the data analytics grad scheme so that's me not getting in then 😂😂

Where did you learn that?? Lol
Original post by MrMusician95
Where did you learn that?? Lol

On their Facebook livestream. They had a faq session

Did they say how many they're hiring for the other schemes?
Did they say how many they're hiring for the other schemes?

Business rotational => 50 people
Data analytics => 10 people
Technology rotational => 25 people
Finance => 15 people
Change delivery in Scotland => 5 people
Business analysts in Oysterly => 6 people
Software => between 80-100 people
Business rotational => 50 people
Data analytics => 10 people
Technology rotational => 25 people
Finance => 15 people
Change delivery in Scotland => 5 people
Business analysts in Oysterly => 6 people
Software => between 80-100 people

Thanks mate. My girlfriend applied to finance so that's 15! Yikes.

lol I've definitely not got it then
lol I've definitely not got it then

I just did my video interview and I think it went badly :frown: pls tell me the first bit where you set up the video isn't assessed because I didnt record anything
I just did my video interview and I think it went badly :frown: pls tell me the first bit where you set up the video isn't assessed because I didnt record anything

lol no it isn't. there's a reason its called the setup 😂
lol no it isn't. there's a reason its called the setup 😂

Lmao 😂

Oh no, I'm applying to the same scheme as well. That's me not getting in too, less competition for other people haha
You never know, it might have been a set up
Has anyone who applied for finance got the stage after the first online test? My girlfriend it waiting to hear back after completing the test. She completed it a couple of days after me but it has been almost a week since I got my video interview invite.
Has anyone who applied for finance got the stage after the first online test? My girlfriend it waiting to hear back after completing the test. She completed it a couple of days after me but it has been almost a week since I got my video interview invite.

Did the first online test this morning and got invited to numerical test soon after. Check spam emails as I think that's where mine came in.
has anyone had any response after completing the video interview? I completed mine on the 26th and so far it has taken them 5-7 days to send the next stage so should hopefully hear something soon.
Original post by g4bsteron1
has anyone had any response after completing the video interview? I completed mine on the 26th and so far it has taken them 5-7 days to send the next stage so should hopefully hear something soon.

Next stage is the assessment centre so I doubt we hear back for a while, mate.

Quick Reply

Latest