Reach for Cloud 9(s)- a year 11 gyg

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mez_merising
awwwwww🥺🥺this made my day oof the validation🥰
and of course imma read it! you better tag me ok? sending all my love❤️

awwwwww🥺🥺this made my day oof the validation🥰
and of course imma read it! you better tag me ok? sending all my love❤️

😗✌️ (me knowing a legend is following my gyg) and i wILL, sending all mY love, hope a levels are treating you well 🥰
Original post by FlawlessChicken
I really don't get how you maths maths notes look somewhat decent but hey kuddos to you!

thanks sis! and you should see the ones i make in the lesson i-
Being productive, I see:u:
Good luck, sounds good! Can I be tagged?
tag me please!

i've wanted to do medicne for a looong time but still haven't really organised proper work experience and volunteering. the things i have done would be extremely valuable to my application but, i havent SHADOWED a doctor or anything sooo... wow you are already shaping up to be a whole lot better than me haha!!

all the best :smile:
Original post by clouddbubbles
tag me please!

i've wanted to do medicne for a looong time but still haven't really organised proper work experience and volunteering. the things i have done would be extremely valuable to my application but, i havent SHADOWED a doctor or anything sooo... wow you are already shaping up to be a whole lot better than me haha!!

all the best :smile:

sis NO DON'T THINK LIKE THAT! most people haven't either, just make sure to make plans for that big fat year 11 summer we have coming up!
Original post by neurosurgically
😗✌️ (me knowing a legend is following my gyg) and i wILL, sending all mY love, hope a levels are treating you well 🥰

awwwee you're so cute :colondollar:
sis NO DON'T THINK LIKE THAT! most people haven't either, just make sure to make plans for that big fat year 11 summer we have coming up!

yeah but i’m in year 12 *cries* i tried to get WE over this summer but hmm no :frown:
hEYY so i've neglected TSR! but oml am i back and wow is year 11 intense! i've literally come back every evening half asleep and my school insists on 3-4 hours a night w/o the pressure of revision.
posts weekly but am on here often
ミ☆ taglist ☆彡

Spoiler

updates
- waheeyy i got school council rep, no-one in my class wanted to do it though
- got back application from (what should we call this without baiting out my life)... 'fancy school' and they're offering a very large % scholarship with an entrance exam and interviews in november!
-signed up to nine clubs oops (most are 'aids' e.g. science gcse, maths aid, igcse french speaking) however one i run myself (MedSoc waheeyy) however debating, which got cancelled after 5 years :frown:
-started further maths and it's not bad... it's just an afterschool club on a tuesday for 30 minutes but my lord is there so much HOMEWORK!

monday
-BIO: just finished ecology, have a fat test next monday on the whole topic which i need to study for oops
-ENG: got back our romeo and juliet essays, i got an 8 however my teacher went IN, covering everything in red pen but hey at this point i need to know how to improve so i'm grateful
-FR: ok we have a new french teacher who everyone hates but i kind of love her?? she's strict, but we get stuff done so idk what's to argue about- learnt how to use subjunctive and 'y et en' pronouns, roleplay speak exam next week lmao
-MATHS: finished quadratic inequalities which means... algebra test on thursday wooooooo
-GEOG: test next week, finally finished development and urbanisations in LIDCs
test count: 3 so far

idk how to write concisely apparently so here's an overview of the rest of my week because day by day would be painful for all of us to read let's be honest:

*rest of the week*
-PHYS: big physics test next week also on solids, liquids + gas and forces+ motion together
-RS: capital punishment and death penalty, big up philosophy
-CHEM: got an 8 on test on electrolysis, singled me out because i remembered what phenolphthalein was lmao
-GEOG teacher 2: no idea at this point, Salford Quays case study??
-HIST teacher 1: restoration england aka that charles ii song from horrible histories
-HIST teacher 2: normal teacher off school for a while, so we've got... the headmaster (!) who is kinda strict yet beaut, gave us notes and just taught from that, but i can't dispute that
-ENG LANG: wrote a story that had to be based off of 'The Ambassadors' painting ugh it was so bad
test count: 7

hope everyone's week is going well, please revive the somewhat chat we had going on!!
-: :- song rec. of the week: elephant, tame impala; love my way, the psychedelic furs -: :-
(edited 4 years ago)
You run your own club! :gah:
3-4 hours a night is ridiculous especially this early on...I don’t think I ever did that much and I still did decently. it’s a marathon not a sprint! oooOooh scholarships good luck!! wait you’re doing fm as well now? so how many haves altogether?? eee good luck with the upcoming tests, I’m sure you’re gonna smash em💕
Original post by Obolinda
You run your own club! :gah:

yes sis! my fear of public speaking just yeeted itself, it's gone! i run it every wednesday, have a pretty steady turnout for a small school :wink:
3-4 hours a night is ridiculous especially this early on...I don’t think I ever did that much and I still did decently. it’s a marathon not a sprint! oooOooh scholarships good luck!! wait you’re doing fm as well now? so how many haves altogether?? eee good luck with the upcoming tests, I’m sure you’re gonna smash em💕

my school is maaadd. and decently, sis you did AMAZING! it's just normal hw plus 'hey these extension tasks which are extension task but wink wink if you don't do them you'll get a low effort grade'

and yes fm is a madness and thanks for the luck, i'm going to need it!!
Lmao Romeo and Juliet seems soo long ago ... wowo I'm getting old ffs. You're week sounds wayy busier than mine and I have freaking ucas application stuff. N e way good luck with finishing off all your work!
Lmao Romeo and Juliet seems soo long ago ... wowo I'm getting old ffs. You're week sounds wayy busier than mine and I have freaking ucas application stuff. N e way good luck with finishing off all your work!

ayyyy you too sis!
sunday
ミ☆ taglist ☆彡

Spoiler

homework rush! have the ecology test tomorrow and just finished the history hw i have to hand into to my headmaster's PA so he can mark it (if i don't get 8/8 i'm screwed)
finished sixth form applications and an Atul Gawande book, Complications (such a great book)

i feel like all i read are medical books these days oh well...

QOTD: what are you watching at the moment? (could be tv shows/great films/podcast recommendations if you aren't the tv type lmao, i love a good podcast)

pour moi, excited for The Apprentice, and have just finished Elité and Skam NL (if someone has watched Skam popuppppp because that is my shOW)
yessss the apprentice wooo! and which book did you read I wanna read some by him...and any other med books you’ve got!
sunday
ミ☆ taglist ☆彡

Spoiler

homework rush! have the ecology test tomorrow and just finished the history hw i have to hand into to my headmaster's PA so he can mark it (if i don't get 8/8 i'm screwed)
finished sixth form applications and an Atul Gawande book, Complications (such a great book)

i feel like all i read are medical books these days oh well...

QOTD: what are you watching at the moment? (could be tv shows/great films/podcast recommendations if you aren't the tv type lmao, i love a good podcast)

pour moi, excited for The Apprentice, and have just finished Elité and Skam NL (if someone has watched Skam popuppppp because that is my shOW)

Lmao yeppp 'The Apprentice' is actually the funniest sh*t. Hopefully there's another funny asian guy this year coz they're the best! Also the first episode comes out on the day of my ucat ... so it'll be a good way to celebrate!

AOTD: I'm watching 'Lost' with my dad and let's just say it's amazing! Like maybe I just find the mystery/thriller genre a bit too good but seriously if you have the time you should check it out!
yessss the apprentice wooo! and which book did you read I wanna read some by him...and any other med books you’ve got!

She said 'Complications' dummy ~cAN yoU eVeN rEaD?~
She said 'Complications' dummy ~cAN yoU eVeN rEaD?~

poo you im blind :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending