The Student Room Group

Extreme Procrastinator: a path to GCSEs

EXTREME PROCRASTINATOR: A PATH TO GCSE'S

Hey to everyone who for some reason clicked on my attempt at a GCSE GYG blog... welcome to my journey to either success or sudden death!

My name is Lily, and I'm a procrastinator. I do try, but I'm terrible at revising, unorganized, and always seem to have 'something else to do'. What that something is, I'm not sure. Oh wait... my point confirmed- I just got distracted from my French homework to write this.

I'm writing this, or at least attempting too- because I want something to look back on when I get my results and see what I did that got me to that moment- good or bad. Also, to everyone else- relating in the tricky times and rising with the highs.

Anyway- let's move on to the data.

Subjects-

Spoiler

My target and estimated (school)-

Spoiler

Mock grades-

Spoiler

Future plans-

Spoiler

Interests/about me-

Spoiler

I'm going to try and post here as much as I can... maybe every two days and weekly summaries?

Feel free to tag your GYG's down in the comments- I want to see how everyone else is doing!

Now classic me, I need to go and do my DT coursework that I'm alarmingly behind on :tongue:
(edited 4 years ago)
good luck :rave:

How can you have an estimated grade of 7.5 :confused:
Original post by linedpaper
Hey to everyone who for some reason clicked on my attempt at a GCSE GYG blog... welcome to my journey to either success or sudden death!

My name is Lily, and I'm a procrastinator. I do try, but I'm terrible at revising, unorganized, and always seem to have 'something else to do'. What that something is, I'm not sure. Oh wait... my point confirmed- I just got distracted from my French homework to write this.

I'm writing this, or at least attempting too- because I want something to look back on when I get my results and see what I did that got me to that moment- good or bad. Also, to everyone else- relating in the tricky times and rising with the highs.

Anyway- let's move on to the data.

Subjects-

Spoiler

My target and estimated (school)-

Spoiler

Mock grades-

Spoiler

Future plans-

Spoiler

Interests/about me-

Spoiler

I'm going to try and post here as much as I can... maybe every two days and weekly summaries?

Feel free to tag your GYG's- I want to see how everyone else is doing!

Now classic me, I need to go and do my DT coursework that I'm alarmingly behind on :tongue:

Hello, welcome to the GYG forum!

Could I be tagged to follow up in your gyg please (if you’re not doing tags that’s fine :biggrin:)
Reply 3
Original post by _Mia101
good luck :rave:

How can you have an estimated grade of 7.5 :confused:

Basically it means a 7-8- except the 8 isn't a solid enough grade 😊
Reply 4
Original post by Hazzabear
Hello, welcome to the GYG forum!

Could I be tagged to follow up in your gyg please (if you’re not doing tags that’s fine :biggrin:)

I'm not sure how it works, but just tag yourself in here in the comments!? 😊
Original post by linedpaper
I'm not sure how it works, but just tag yourself in here in the comments!? 😊

After every update, you make a spoiler and tag your followers - if you wanted to of course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending