The Student Room Group

which football to do you support?

Scroll to see replies

Tottenham Till I Die
its true that liverpool have a higher chance of winning but i still have a bit of faith that spurs will win.
Original post by ThunderBeard
Ha, as if. You said it yourself, no chance with Liverpool. We have a better chance of winning Europa then the super cup.
I hope not. I won’t lie, despite the fact that it’s an English squad which I’d like to see win, I’d actually hate for them to win,
Original post by realistapple
its true that liverpool have a higher chance of winning but i still have a bit of faith that spurs will win.
Liverpool
Hibs
Reply 25
"Which football to do you support?"
I quite like the blue football to be honest, nice design, very aesthetically pleasing
Manchester United

Spoiler

Man City if pushed; I’ve attended most of their matches even though I’m not a big fan of football at all
Reply 28
Original post by RichPiana
Manchester United

If negative rep was still a thing... just saying...
Original post by weefergie
Hibs

Glasgow Rangers.
Original post by The Mogg
If negative rep was still a thing... just saying...

I guess you support Liverpool
Original post by Tartan Lass
Glasgow Rangers.

You can thank us for taking points of Celtic today then XD
Reply 32
I guess you support Liverpool

God no, that's even worse. I support...

Spoiler

Although, North East Wales is very largely populated with Liverpool and Everton fans, because we're very close to Liverpool.
You can thank us for taking points of Celtic today then XD

Indeed I can. Thankyou.
God no, that's even worse. I support...

Spoiler

Although, North East Wales is very largely populated with Liverpool and Everton fans, because we're very close to Liverpool.

Oh look it’s a rent boys supporter.
Where I live most people support Arsenal or Chelsea cause I live close to London.
Think you will win the title this year then ? as much as it pains me to say your teams looking good this year
Think you will win the title this year then ? as much as it pains me to say your teams looking good this year

I am quietly optimistic, let's put it that way.
Reply 37
Oh look it’s a rent boys supporter.
Where I live most people support Arsenal or Chelsea cause I live close to London.

No Spurs supporters then? I'm convinced they don't actually exist, but are just AI created by Levy.
United supporters are also pretty common here as well (again, because we're not that far from Manchester) Basically, North Wales is just 99% full of Liverpool, Everton, and United supporters. You'd think people in Wales would support Welsh teams, but we don't because Welsh football is abysmal :lol:
Original post by Tartan Lass
I am quietly optimistic, let's put it that way.

Best way to think about it
No Spurs supporters then? I'm convinced they don't actually exist, but are just AI created by Levy.
United supporters are also pretty common here as well (again, because we're not that far from Manchester) Basically, North Wales is just 99% full of Liverpool, Everton, and United supporters. You'd think people in Wales would support Welsh teams, but we don't because Welsh football is abysmal :lol:

I know a couple of spurs and West Ham fans but it’s mainly Arsenal and Chelsea.
The only Welsh teams you could support is Cardiff and Swansea. Not exactly on Liverpool’s level 😂

Quick Reply

Latest