The Student Room Group

can not find my btec on the UCAS page

hi i cant seem to find my BTEC thing on the UCAS page, i know it is on there since the people at my school in the previous year applied and we did the same course, does anyone know what i should do? is there a way to contact UCAS regarding this?
i see this "Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (1080) (First teaching Sept 2016)" which is what i done but its not specific to engineering,

the full thing is "Pearson BTEC LEVEL 3 EXTENDED DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING (QCF)"
cant seem to find anything specific to engineering :/
You should be able to select engineering as the subject if you select the Extended Diploma
Original post by PQ
You should be able to select engineering as the subject if you select the Extended Diploma

wow thank you so much i cant believe i didnt try that
i also have another problem , what should i do if the module is too long to fit onto the module section

for example this was one of the modules : "Properties and applications of engineering materials"
however it only fits this much: "Properties and applications of Engineering materia"
Should i leave it as that or should i put : "Properties and applications of Engineering mats..."
:/
also for "Principles and applications of electronic devices and circuits"
should i leave it as "Principles and applications of electronic devices "

or "Principles and applications of electronic devic..."
Shorten applications to app.s
Original post by PQ
Shorten applications to app.s

thank you very much , that is "app.s" and not "apps" right? thanks so much for all the help mate
furthermore in the employment options do i have to put ANY EMPLOYMENT I HAD or just paid work experience? for example i worked in a place before and it wasnt paid work experience it was an actual job should i put that or do i not have to since it states:
"Please give the names and addresses of your most recent employers. If you have not had any paid work experience, you can leave this section blank, but you will need to mark it as complete."
App. Or App’s. App is incorrect - you need to use punctuation to show that it is abbreviated.

You need to list all PAID employment and ONLY paid employment.

If you click on the little ? Symbols on Apply that will answer most of your questions.
Original post by PQ
App. Or App’s. App is incorrect - you need to use punctuation to show that it is abbreviated.

You need to list all PAID employment and ONLY paid employment.

If you click on the little ? Symbols on Apply that will answer most of your questions.

okey thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending