Hmmm I'm guessing a haircut doesn't cost eight quid for you then :colondollar:

Good luck with the goals!
Original post by entertainmyfaith
your hair looks amazing:gah:
good luck with the interview, you'll smash it:rave:

ahh thank you! :colondollar:
I hope so eeeeek, nervous for it :afraid:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
OMG, I am SO impressed that you cut your own hair and that it looks so good! If I cut my own hair, it would not look like that :no:

I enjoyed Rocketman :colondollar: I guess you're a bit young for Elton John films though :shakecane:

Good luck with the interview. I am crossing my fingers that you are happier and healthier this year - sounds like a really good thing to aim for :h:

:lovehug:

hahahah, it took a while but to say it was the first time I'd ever attempted to do it I think it turned out pretty well :tongue:

I mean it was good, but I wasn't really in a film mood that day (never really am tbf!) - my mum really enjoyed it so that's probably a better guide :lol: maybe I am just young :colondollar:

thanks lovely, and me too :redface: I think so too! :yep:

:penguinhug:
Original post by Sinnoh
Hmmm I'm guessing a haircut doesn't cost eight quid for you then :colondollar:

Good luck with the goals!

noooo, more like 25-30 depending where you go :shakecane:

thanks! :h:
Love your hair gal!
Nice hair :biggrin:
Original post by Obolinda
Nice hair :biggrin:

Original post by gw07mcgheerachel
Love your hair gal!

Thanks both of you! :biggrin:
Still can't believe you were brave enough to cut your own hair :afraid: Looks great though :h:
Good luck with your goals! Tap is super fun :yep: Although I'm awful at it :lol: I'm sure you'll be a lot better!
Original post by Lemur14
Still can't believe you were brave enough to cut your own hair :afraid: Looks great though :h:
Good luck with your goals! Tap is super fun :yep: Although I'm awful at it :lol: I'm sure you'll be a lot better!

oops sorry I missed this one! thank you :h:
agree it's fun but luckily for you I'm also terrible :rofl: will take a lot of practice in the kitchen with my friend that's for sure! :redface:
Reply 88
Add me to the tag list please :smile:

hey folks :smile: this week's been a bit weird but it's been alright :yep: won't waste any time - i'll just get into it

sunday
so I got up and ready bright and early for my video interview for online tutoring. I thought it went ok, but I knew I messed up when I was asked to go through my PREPARED :facepalm: question, and I don't think I answered other questions very well either. then I mainly just chilled for the rest of the day, went to morrisons I think, and my last friend arrived in the evening. she went out for tea and then when she got back we all sat in the living room and just chatted over some drinks. started off nice and chill and we were playing games etc but as it got later we started talking about deeper stuff and there were tears :sad: but it was good to get everything out of our systems lol and now we're all good I think haha

monday
on monday a couple of my friends had to go into uni to do peer mentor/student ambassador duties, and I went into town to grab some bits and bobs - didn't end up returning with a right lot though :unsure: don't think I did much after that really. oh I also found out that I didn't get the job, which I wasn't surprised about lol. haven't looked elsewhere yet but I probably will at some point. I want money lol

tuesday
we had induction stuff at uni so we had to be in for half 9. the first talk was meant to be an hour long but ended up lasting 20 mins and really could have just been an email. the second talk was cancelled so we went to the clubs and societies fair. I spoke to people for dance, yoga and fell walking and I think I'm deffo gonna join the first 2 :smile: after that we just went up into the penthouse for a bit and chilled for what felt like forever, before going to our final session - computing refresher. we refreshed on matlab and honestly I don't think I ever actually knew any of it to start with tbh, I knew nothing on tuesday :redface: ended up getting everything right with lots of help from google so that was good :lol:

Spoiler

after that we met up with one of our friends from last year who transferred elsewhere, and we had a nice little catch up before going home. it was absolutely CHUCKING it down so we decided to get an uber home which was a very wise decision :lol: then in the evening we all randomly decided to get drunk and play uno so we did that which was fun until I was sick lol

wednesday
wanted to just have a pj day today as I felt just quite bleh (not hungover before anyone assumes lol). didn't really sleep too well tues night so just kept drifting in and out of sleep until around 10am when I finally got up. downloaded the new mario kart game and played that for ages before going upstairs and having yet another nap. that one did help though and I felt a lot better after it. I then got ready and went into town to buy some last minute stuff that I needed before coming home and chilling out. decided to do my nails in the evening and caught up with 3 episodes of taskmaster which was fun.

thursday-saturday
can't say a lot about these days but I was away from newcastle between thursday morning and saturday evening. got back home at around 8 last night where I watched the remaining bit of strictly and then we watched twilight cos we wanted something to laugh at. once that had finished I called my sister and chilled before sleeping

sunday (today)
today I had the taster session for beginners tap and it was INTENSE :afraid: it started off alright but then when we had to do it fast I just lost it every time :lol: I went with a friend which was really good - catch us practicing in the kitchen looool :lol: the music was super good tho, we warmed up to a bit of lizzo, then did some other things to some other songs I can't remember but I definitely liked, and then towards the end we were taught the beginning of a dance to boogie wonderland which is SUCH A TUNE :lol: tap is so cheesy I love it. I'm rubbish and my balance is awful but I enjoyed the session and I'm deffo gonna keep going. :yep: after that had finished I went shopping in town cos I needed some bits, then I came home and had lunch and now I'm here :lol:

hope everyone's had a good week - this week coming is gonna be very busy for me as you'll see in the next update I'm sure, but I'll still try and do it! also sorry this is a day late as you can see I was busy yesterday :smile:

until next time :wavey:

tags

prsom
Original post by Obolinda
prsom

:smile:
Original post by Protostar

hey folks :smile: this week's been a bit weird but it's been alright :yep: won't waste any time - i'll just get into it

sunday
so I got up and ready bright and early for my video interview for online tutoring. I thought it went ok, but I knew I messed up when I was asked to go through my PREPARED :facepalm: question, and I don't think I answered other questions very well either. then I mainly just chilled for the rest of the day, went to morrisons I think, and my last friend arrived in the evening. she went out for tea and then when she got back we all sat in the living room and just chatted over some drinks. started off nice and chill and we were playing games etc but as it got later we started talking about deeper stuff and there were tears :sad: but it was good to get everything out of our systems lol and now we're all good I think haha

monday
on monday a couple of my friends had to go into uni to do peer mentor/student ambassador duties, and I went into town to grab some bits and bobs - didn't end up returning with a right lot though :unsure: don't think I did much after that really. oh I also found out that I didn't get the job, which I wasn't surprised about lol. haven't looked elsewhere yet but I probably will at some point. I want money lol

tuesday
we had induction stuff at uni so we had to be in for half 9. the first talk was meant to be an hour long but ended up lasting 20 mins and really could have just been an email. the second talk was cancelled so we went to the clubs and societies fair. I spoke to people for dance, yoga and fell walking and I think I'm deffo gonna join the first 2 :smile: after that we just went up into the penthouse for a bit and chilled for what felt like forever, before going to our final session - computing refresher. we refreshed on matlab and honestly I don't think I ever actually knew any of it to start with tbh, I knew nothing on tuesday :redface: ended up getting everything right with lots of help from google so that was good :lol:

Spoiler

after that we met up with one of our friends from last year who transferred elsewhere, and we had a nice little catch up before going home. it was absolutely CHUCKING it down so we decided to get an uber home which was a very wise decision :lol: then in the evening we all randomly decided to get drunk and play uno so we did that which was fun until I was sick lol

wednesday
wanted to just have a pj day today as I felt just quite bleh (not hungover before anyone assumes lol). didn't really sleep too well tues night so just kept drifting in and out of sleep until around 10am when I finally got up. downloaded the new mario kart game and played that for ages before going upstairs and having yet another nap. that one did help though and I felt a lot better after it. I then got ready and went into town to buy some last minute stuff that I needed before coming home and chilling out. decided to do my nails in the evening and caught up with 3 episodes of taskmaster which was fun.

thursday-saturday
can't say a lot about these days but I was away from newcastle between thursday morning and saturday evening. got back home at around 8 last night where I watched the remaining bit of strictly and then we watched twilight cos we wanted something to laugh at. once that had finished I called my sister and chilled before sleeping

sunday (today)
today I had the taster session for beginners tap and it was INTENSE :afraid: it started off alright but then when we had to do it fast I just lost it every time :lol: I went with a friend which was really good - catch us practicing in the kitchen looool :lol: the music was super good tho, we warmed up to a bit of lizzo, then did some other things to some other songs I can't remember but I definitely liked, and then towards the end we were taught the beginning of a dance to boogie wonderland which is SUCH A TUNE :lol: tap is so cheesy I love it. I'm rubbish and my balance is awful but I enjoyed the session and I'm deffo gonna keep going. :yep: after that had finished I went shopping in town cos I needed some bits, then I came home and had lunch and now I'm here :lol:

hope everyone's had a good week - this week coming is gonna be very busy for me as you'll see in the next update I'm sure, but I'll still try and do it! also sorry this is a day late as you can see I was busy yesterday :smile:

Strictly Come Dancing 2020
Original post by Blue_Cow
Strictly Come Dancing 2020

:rofl: I love strictly

sunday

monday

tuesday

Spoiler

wednesday

thursday-saturday

sunday (today)

tags

Always wanted to learn tap! Sounds like you've had a busy week. Hope this next one isn't too hectic for you :h:
Original post by brainzistheword
Always wanted to learn tap! Sounds like you've had a busy week. Hope this next one isn't too hectic for you :h:

me too :biggrin: it's very exciting haha. I think this week is gonna be very hectic but hopefully in a good way :h:
me too :biggrin: it's very exciting haha. I think this week is gonna be very hectic but hopefully in a good way :h:

PRSOM :h:

Look after yourself :smile: I'm looking forward to your next update!
Prsom :biggrin:
Good that you’ve had some time to catch up with friends, as well as sign up to come new clubs! :hugs:
lizzo and taskmaster :gah:
sorry to hear you didn't get the job, i hope you find one soon :hugs:
I love Taskmaster - thanks for your update :smile:

earning tap sounds fun - hope the week goes well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending