The Student Room Group

Tory thugs in Salford caught stealing on video

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fullofsurprises
I'm Spartacus.

nice loin cloth dear :h:
Reply 23
James O'Brien has become a complete tit since he sold his soul for money, his corporate luvviedom sucks these days.
Reply 24
The Tory Party conference in Salford is showing the thuggish and predatory face it normally tries to keep hidden away.

Yeah, I understand most events involving 12,000 or so people result in absolute no minor crime.
Excuse me for not getting outraged.
Get back to me when the Tory supporters are painting death threats on bridges and hanging effigies of labour members under them 😁👍
Reply 26
It neatly illustrates how ****ing bat**** crazed a lot of Brexiteers are now on the Right. They are basically brownshirts in smart casual.

I hope to God your starting university this year , you should go and take history at year 0 , please tell me how Brexit voters are brown shirts, unlike you Alot of brexiteers are on the left .. also soldiers, something I doubt you have or ever would do , get agrip because people like you are the reason all us so called 'brexiteering right wingers' are now going to university ..... simply put the people holding the keys to education and knowledge much like yourself are making history for your ideology, check your privilege, try voulenteering and then read your history before making stupid statements like this one :smile: much love
Anti-democracy police lol, adult babies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending