Post Graduate Student bank account

Watch this thread
Pipiin
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This morning I made my third trip into HSBC. to change my account to a student account. Only to discover what no one had mentioned before, that it was not available to me as it is more than 3 years since I graduated.
I have done some research since but all the accounts I looked at require a minimum two year course.
Are there any bank accounts for full time Masters students (one year course) who graduated over 3 years ago?
Thanks.
Lphoshi
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Hi,Did you manage to open a postgraduate student account? I am running into the same issue with banks at the moment and it looks like no banks offer an account.Many thanks
deep_learning
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Pipiin)
This morning I made my third trip into HSBC. to change my account to a student account. Only to discover what no one had mentioned before, that it was not available to me as it is more than 3 years since I graduated.
I have done some research since but all the accounts I looked at require a minimum two year course.
Are there any bank accounts for full time Masters students (one year course) who graduated over 3 years ago?
Thanks.
Hey, so I am currently doing a postgrad course straight after my BSc. I'm with Barclays. Apparently, my bank account changed from a "Students Account" to a "Higher Education Account" without me even knowing. I'm not sure if this helps in terms of information.
Lphoshi
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by MisterFortnite)
Hey, so I am currently doing a postgrad course straight after my BSc. I'm with Barclays. Apparently, my bank account changed from a "Students Account" to a "Higher Education Account" without me even knowing. I'm not sure if this helps in terms of information.
Thank you, I will try Barclays.

I originally tried NatWest but as I am returning to study (been 4 years since my Undergraduate), apparently I don't qualify.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (15)
35.71%
They're what I expected (12)
28.57%
They're worse than what I expected (15)
35.71%

Watched Threads