The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire OPEN DAYS!

I am pleased to announce our Open Days for 2019/20!

We will be hosting Open Days on the following dates:
- Saturday 12th October 2019
- Saturday 16th November 2019
- Saturday 14th March 2020

Our open days are open to all whether you’re still wondering if University is the right option for you or if you’ve already decided that Herts is the Uni for you, be sure to come along and see what the University of Hertfordshire has to offer.

At our open days, you’ll have an opportunity to speak to subject staff, find out more about our courses, receive tips from our admissions team, tour on-campus accommodation, view our facilities, hear about the student finance options available to you, explore the local area and see the fantastic support services we offer our students.

The University of Hertfordshire is based in Hatfield, a 25-minute train journey from London Kings Cross or a 10-minute drive from J23 of the M25. Free parking will be available on both campuses. Guests are welcome, so feel free to bring parents, family, or friends! 😊

If you are planning to visit us on one of our open days, be sure to book your place here!

Can’t make the above open days? No need to worry, we will also be hosting an Open Afternoon on Wednesday 11th December 2019!

Considering Postgraduate study at Herts? Be sure to attend one of our PG Open Evenings on:
- Wednesday 6th November 2019
- Wednesday 25th March 2020
- Wednesday 3rd June 2020

If anyone has any questions about any of the above open days or how to get here, then don’t hesitate to ask me!
when do university of hertfordshire start giving out offers/rejections?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by lewis6969
when do university of hertfordshire start giving out offers/rejections?

Hello @lewis6969

It's hard to say as it is based on multiple factors and varies for each course.

It will depend on the following factors:
- Course applied for
- Number of applications to that course
- Number of admissions staff on shift
- Date of application submission
- Whether your application includes any extra parts (portfolio/interview/assessment/DBS check)

Therefore I can't really give an exact date. Sorry that I couldn't provide much of an answer.

Best of luck with the application though, and thanks for choosing Herts :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending