The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Your third subject doesn't have to directly relate to your course. What subjects did you like in GCSEs and which ones did you do well in?
Reply 2
you can do btec level 3 health and social care aswell not just a levels, my friend is a pa from doing hsc
Reply 3
Original post by Mae-lisa
Your third subject doesn't have to directly relate to your course. What subjects did you like in GCSEs and which ones did you do well in?

I enjoyed and did well in sociology and RE however i don't think these would be helpful to do at a level
Hey, I’m in year 13 and I applied to Reading University to do the 4 year undergraduate Physician Associates course and I got an offer. And I study BTEC
Heya just wanted to update, I got an offer at Reading uni to study the Physician Associates course. 😁
Reply 6
Original post by Tenacity Deshad
Heya just wanted to update, I got an offer at Reading uni to study the Physician Associates course. 😁

congrats xx
Hey, I’m in year 13 and I applied to Reading University to do the 4 year undergraduate Physician Associates course and I got an offer. And I study BTEC

hi just wondering is this course covered by student finance.

congrats. just wondering if student finance fund this course
Original post by prabhzeeee
congrats. just wondering if student finance fund this course

Yes, it is funded by student finance

Hey I’m interested in also doing this course. Did you get into the 4 year undergrad course or the 2 year postgrad course ???
Original post by Shayneli
Hey I’m interested in also doing this course. Did you get into the 4 year undergrad course or the 2 year postgrad course ???

Hey I got into the 4 year undergraduate course.

Hey please respond I really want to know if you got into the post grad or undergrad course at Reading
Hey please respond I really want to know if you got into the post grad or undergrad course at Reading

So sorry about the late response, Yes I got into the undergraduate (4 years) course at Reading.

Looking back i did reply to your comment 2 months ago aswell
Looking back i did reply to your comment 2 months ago aswell

Lol I didn’t even realise 😭 and no I haven’t joined the course as I’m in year 13 but I am going to apply for it. It’s my first choice uni. I have to make two different personal statements as I’m applying to two different subjects
Reply 17
Original post by prabhzeeee
hi just wondering is this course covered by student finance.

is btec science like gcse science and is it hard also is pa studies competitive to get into
Lol I didn’t even realise 😭 and no I haven’t joined the course as I’m in year 13 but I am going to apply for it. It’s my first choice uni. I have to make two different personal statements as I’m applying to two different subjects

You don’t need to create 2 personal statement. Ucas will only take one for all of the universities u will be applying to. I also applied for Medical science as my second option. And was only allowed to use one personal statement
Reply 19
Original post by ruu22
is btec science like gcse science and is it hard also is pa studies competitive to get into

Btec applied science is fairly easy in regards to coursework which there is a ton of. the exam units contain gcse and alevel content combined but it isnt as hard as Alevel.

Latest