The Student Room Group

Running circles round a guy??

So me and this guy I work with have a very sweet friendship but sometimes I think we both hint of something more. We were talking in a meeting on our own and he said I run circles round him. He said it in a very double meaning way like he wanted it to mean something other than work. I know what it means work wise but the way he said it I don’t think he meant work. He didn’t say it in a nasty or sarcastic way and he doesn’t have that kind of personality. I’m just curious what way he could Mean.
Original post by Anonymous
So me and this guy I work with have a very sweet friendship but sometimes I think we both hint of something more. We were talking in a meeting on our own and he said I run circles round him. He said it in a very double meaning way like he wanted it to mean something other than work. I know what it means work wise but the way he said it I don’t think he meant work. He didn’t say it in a nasty or sarcastic way and he doesn’t have that kind of personality. I’m just curious what way he could Mean.

Overthinking. If you wnat me to make something up then its a compliment towards how clever and in control you are. Carry on hinting or just ask him for lunch or a drink after work?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending