The Student Room Group

Frontline 2020 Cohort

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Good luck to everyone going through the process. They’ve definitely been quick with their response times this year. To all those who have been confirmed a place in the programme, (congratulations) has anyone received an email of conformation/information about references etc?
Original post by AJ836
Good luck to everyone going through the process. They’ve definitely been quick with their response times this year. To all those who have been confirmed a place in the programme, (congratulations) has anyone received an email of conformation/information about references etc?

I haven’t received anything - I was told they’d be sending me an email next week with all the next step details, so I assume it’s much the same for everyone else just keep an eye on your inbox!
Do they contact you via email or phone call regarding the outcome of the Assessment Centre?
Original post by Harford98
Do they contact you via email or phone call regarding the outcome of the Assessment Centre?

Last year it was phone call if you passed and email if you didn’t if I remember correctly
Hey, I have opened a Facebook page for people who are on the cohort this year!

Search Frontline 2020 Students or sent me a PM on here.

See you at summer camp!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by Repancakes
I haven’t received anything - I was told they’d be sending me an email next week with all the next step details, so I assume it’s much the same for everyone else just keep an eye on your inbox!

Perfect - I’ll keep a look out x
Finally completed my application form, now to complete the tests and wait to see if I have made it to the video interview round!
I have just passed the tests and up to my video interview. Does anyone have any tips that will help me to prepare?? Feeling so nervous about completing it!!
Reply 88
I’ve got through to the Assessment Centre, I’ve booked to go next week.
I found the video interview quite tricky, my advice would be to read the Frontline Leadership statement and just be yourself.
Just found out that I made it to the video interview! I only submitted my application today. They definitely read through them quickly!
Reply 90
I did my video interview today. It was quite hard and pressured. I'll be surprised if I get through to the AC with that performance 😂
Reply 91
Original post by J93-ivy
I did my video interview today. It was quite hard and pressured. I'll be surprised if I get through to the AC with that performance 😂

I thought the same thing but still got through, I don’t think they’re looking for perfection just your motivation and passion - fingers crossed for you!
Reply 92
Just found out I passed the assessment centre! Good luck to all x
Reply 93
Original post by RVL(BL)
Just found out I passed the assessment centre! Good luck to all x

Well done! Any advice or tips for the Assessment Centre?
Just found out I was successful at the Assessment Centre too! Good luck to the rest of you completing the application/attending the AC.

In regards to tips for the AC, I would say make sure you keep the competencies in mind throughout, be yourself and ensure your passion and drive shines through ☺️.
Reply 95
Original post by Harford98
Just found out I was successful at the Assessment Centre too! Good luck to the rest of you completing the application/attending the AC.

In regards to tips for the AC, I would say make sure you keep the competencies in mind throughout, be yourself and ensure your passion and drive shines through ☺️.

Congratulations! And thank you for the advice 👍
Reply 96
Original post by Ruby.78
Well done! Any advice or tips for the Assessment Centre?

Just completely be yourself and don’t over think it, do what feels natural to let your personality shine through
Reply 97
Original post by RVL(BL)
Just completely be yourself and don’t over think it, do what feels natural to let your personality shine through

Thank you!
Hi everyone! For people that have done the AC how long did it take for the morning slot? Just trying to book my travel and wondering what time I should get my return for! Thanks. :smile:
Original post by PJEFlower
Hi everyone! For people that have done the AC how long did it take for the morning slot? Just trying to book my travel and wondering what time I should get my return for! Thanks. :smile:

I went on 26th September at 8:45am and I was out by 1pm. Good luck x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending