The Student Room Group

How to hide which threads you post on?

When you click on on member's profile, you can check all the messages they have sent in the past and in which threads they did it. How do you make this private? I do not want to be stalked...
Original post by HecticG
What a shame, guess I will have to delete this post :biggrin: TSR should make it an update though.

Posts cannot be deleted, sorry! You can request for posts to be removed from the public site by reporting them to the CS, but typically posts are only removed if they break community guidelines.
Reply 2
Original post by HecticG
When you click on on member's profile, you can check all the messages they have sent in the past and in which threads they did it. How do you make this private? I do not want to be stalked...

You could post as anon.
Original post by Scotney
You could post as anon.

The anon function is only to be used for threads of a personal or sensitive nature e.g. if you have a health issue you want advice on, or you've been through a messy breakup and want advice.
Reply 4
I think TSR should allow you to decide whether you want to accept followers or not.
Not everyone wants to be followed.
Original post by HecticG

I think it is a good feature and helps identify trolls. It would be terrible if this feature was disabled. You could always find another forum.
Reply 6
Original post by DrawTheLine
The anon function is only to be used for threads of a personal or sensitive nature e.g. if you have a health issue you want advice on, or you've been through a messy breakup and want advice.

Interesting! Well that gets misused a lot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending