The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway accommodation

I have only just recently applied for accommodation on campus and it's unlikely that any rooms will become available so if there's anyone currently living in campus accommodation ( or Kingswood) and you are unhappy with it I would be interested in taking it off your hands as student services said that I could simply take over someones accommodation contract xx
Accommodation availability was my main issue when RHUL offered me a late offer and I had to stay in my other uni offer.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I have only just recently applied for accommodation on campus and it's unlikely that any rooms will become available so if there's anyone currently living in campus accommodation ( or Kingswood) and you are unhappy with it I would be interested in taking it off your hands as student services said that I could simply take over someones accommodation contract xx

Hello, I saw your post on the student room Royal Holloway forum. I have a shared Founders room available please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible. The price is least expensive accommodation option on campus and my roommate is very friendly and quiet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending