The Student Room Group

BTEC National Applied Science Unit 8 Learning Aim A

Hello. I am struggling with the assignment for Unit 8 (Physiology of Human Body Systems) Learning Aim A - The Musculoskeletal System. Does anyone have any resources to help or examples of what to include?
Can anyone PM their work as an example?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by James1908
Hello. I am struggling with the assignment for Unit 8 (Physiology of Human Body Systems) Learning Aim A - The Musculoskeletal System. Does anyone have any resources to help or examples of what to include?

Hello have you done any other unit 8 assignments ? And what grade did you get ?

Sorry if I’m late but what sort if resources do you need for which criteria ?
Original post by Kueno Oscar
Sorry if I’m late but what sort if resources do you need for which criteria ?

Hi! I was wondering if you could send any resources for unit 8 and how I should structure my work. Also, we just started to learn about harvard referencing and I'm confused whether we have to add a reference after every sentence? Thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by Pandalovesfood
Hi! I was wondering if you could send any resources for unit 8 and how I should structure my work. Also, we just started to learn about harvard referencing and I'm confused whether we have to add a reference after every sentence? Thank you!

me too please!
Yeah please me too, im finding it so hard to write anything without an example to get going off of. Please if u could pm me an example of unit 8: (Physiology of human body systems) then that would be great. Thanks

hi
how did u do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending